Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: It's good to be a hairy fucker, is it not?  (Read 5422 times)

Offline Belgarion

I couldn't find a male version of #bringbackthebush, so we'll stick to Amber Rose's call to hairy arms ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... and man-oh-man I'd like to stick it to her! :wacko:

She is something else. I suspect she would kill me and I'll die happy

Offline Collegiate

you have hair growing on your shaft?
that can't be normal - surely

It seems obvious that it is!

Offline B4bcock

This is her and the kids...

Hidden Image/Members Only

:lol:

Imagine if women had sets of tits all down their front like that!   :crazy:. :wacko:

Offline Zeusthedoc

You would love my balls then. They're completely waxed. In fact, having them waxed not only is more cleaner but creates more sensitivity. Ooops, I sound like a TV advertisement.  :D

jesus given how hairy hobbit feet are, i'd hate to think how hairy hobbit balls are

Offline Yorkshirefatrascal

jesus given how hairy hobbit feet are, i'd hate to think how hairy hobbit balls are

Aaaand that's a vision I'm not going to get out of my head  :dash:
Thank you so much Zeus

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

:vomit: :lol: :lol:  :lol:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Aaaand that's a vision I'm not going to get out of my head  :dash:
Thank you so much Zeus

:hi: :hi:

Offline willie loman

Something that rarely gets mentioned, is that we are meant to have hair down there, that applies to both sexes, pubic hair facilitates effective sex, especially in the kitten position, the one sexual position that renders female orgasm probable.

Online cunningman

especially in the kitten position, the one sexual position that renders female orgasm probable.

The what?  Colour me naive!  I tried Google, but 90% of the internet is kitten pictures.

Offline willie loman

The what?  Colour me naive!  I tried Google, but 90% of the internet is kitten pictures.

Its basically the missionary position, you enter, lie flat on the girl, and slide up and down, rather than in and out, imagine rubbing your 2 hands against each other, palm against palm, i discovered this on my own years ago, but apparently its well known and has a name, "the kitten position", due to the friction that the sliding provokes, it works best when its pubic hair against pubic hair, it helps if you are in a bed with a headboard and a footboard.The girl should remain static, its the man on top who does the sliding, which should be fairly minimal, penetration should be maintained throughout, your head nearer the headboard than hers. ALL clear? should be writing instructions for Ikea.

Offline tantraman

Its basically the missionary position, you enter, lie flat on the girl, and slide up and down, rather than in and out, imagine rubbing your 2 hands against each other, palm against palm, i discovered this on my own years ago, but apparently its well known and has a name, "the kitten position", due to the friction that the sliding provokes, it works best when its pubic hair against pubic hair, it helps if you are in a bed with a headboard and a footboard.The girl should remain static, its the man on top who does the sliding, which should be fairly minimal, penetration should be maintained throughout, your head nearer the headboard than hers. ALL clear? should be writing instructions for Ikea.

Thanks for that, WL :hi: ... How cool is UKP that I can come away with a tip that helps her cum away!

Having Googled your "kitten position", I believe you're referring to the CAT position - officially known as the Coital Alignment Technique - which matches your description. Either way, I'll give that a go for sure!

:drinks:

PS. Alas, I have already trimmed down below, so I shan't have the advantage of pubic hair friction.

Offline AlwaysLooking

Have been trimming down below since an ex commented about men's tackle being hairy on our first date and how she didn't like it. Since then just trimmed it back every few weeks. Also stopped the, pulling my knob out for a piss and finding a long pube stuck under my foreskin.

Hairy everywhere else, and face is trimmed - to be honest head and face hair is all about the same length of short.

The only real part of me that I'd love to get shot of all the hair is my arse crack, as it's like getting peanut butter out of shag pile carpet after a good shit. And then I'm always worried I've left some behind, and will leave a skid mark on the WG bed, plus no-one wants to look at a hairy arse do they, WG or no WG.

Offline JimmySW

Have been trimming down below since an ex commented about men's tackle being hairy on our first date and how she didn't like it. Since then just trimmed it back every few weeks. Also stopped the, pulling my knob out for a piss and finding a long pube stuck under my foreskin.

Hairy everywhere else, and face is trimmed - to be honest head and face hair is all about the same length of short.

The only real part of me that I'd love to get shot of all the hair is my arse crack, as it's like getting peanut butter out of shag pile carpet after a good shit. And then I'm always worried I've left some behind, and will leave a skid mark on the WG bed, plus no-one wants to look at a hairy arse do they, WG or no WG.

I'm pretty much identical in terms of grooming, I find pubes can get far too long if left unattended for a long period!

Offline signy

Thanks Willie. I'll give it a go next time I am in IKEA.

Offline Home Alone

Can you give us advance warning of next time you're going to "B and Q it", then please, signy?

And which branch you use? I'd hate to miss that! ;)  :D
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 09:17:51 am by Home Alone »

Offline InMefan

What are best trimmers to use for shaving down there? I had a trimmer for a good few years but it has stopped working now so I need a new one but don't know which ones are the best ones to get that will be ideal for trimming pubic hair.

Offline Bonker

"I discovered this on my own"

Where? On a rug? Or a fur coat?

Offline mr.bluesky

"I discovered this on my own"

Where? On a rug? Or a fur coat?

Next door neighbours cat  :scare: hence the kitty position.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

What are best trimmers to use for shaving down there? I had a trimmer for a good few years but it has stopped working now so I need a new one but don't know which ones are the best ones to get that will be ideal for trimming pubic hair.

External Link/Members Only

Online scutty brown

I'm not a hairy fucker
I'm a hairy fuckers cat
I like to lick my bollocks
But I also lick girls twats

'cos they smell of kippers

Online scutty brown

WAX

Online webpunter

VEET - apply with caution  :scare:

Only joking
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Styler & then shaving shaft, ball-bag & crack
Very carefully
This combo works for me & is the dogs [no nicks] bollox

Online webpunter

A freudian slip me thinks
We don't need to know bout you sticking your bell end in your vacuum cleaner !  :lol:

WAX

Offline Formicahunt

The idea of having my cock and balls time warp back to prepubescence fills me with dread. In terms of appealing to the WG, don't forget she's doing it for money.