Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage at D Spa Retreat in Harrow  (Read 4561 times)

Offline hugo.freeman

My first review.

I haven't seen this Thai massage establishment reviewed here before, so those in the NW London area, especially Harrow might want to consider it.  I have only ever seen it advertised on Gumtree but a google search of D Spa retreat Harrow will come up with the goods.

This is a legitimate Thai massage outfit that is conducted in the side annex of an above average sized residential home.  It is actually located opposite the Formula 1 Autocentre Garage down Watford Way.  A little out of walking distance from any of the three nearest tube station (Northwick Park, Kenton, Harrow on the Hill) - about 1.2 miles.  Car parking is a also a bit tricky but there are spaces for 3 cars in the garden / drive way of the house in question which is fine if you are happy to park there.  Otherwise you might get lucky with parking on the opposite side of the road in a layby near F1 Autos.

I've been here only a handful number of times in the last 12-months.  The owner of the house is a Thai lady in her 50s (I guess) who hires authentic Thai girls / women.  I once had a girl in her 20s/30s but she would never do anything more than a genuine massage but did allow me to massage her (nothing funny, just straight, but was ok for me).  She's moved on and there are now currently two women working there, both of which I have tried this week.

Cost: £40 per hour paid after the massage.  All massages are down on a floor on a carpeted floor, with a soft rug and long strip of paper towel.  I have to say that I prefer this to a hard creaking massage table which is harder for the SP to give you some attention and reach under to the crown jewels.  i find that I cum harder and stronger which my legs are wrapped around the SP so she has direct access in front rather than from the side.  Better sensation too.  They also unlike most massage shops provide their own wipes.

Lady 1 - Name: Dow anglicised to Dawn
Claims to be in her early 40s and happy to tell me to lay down and strip naked which I did.  Started off with a dry regular warm up massage before using some lemon scented oils.  Relaxing music played in background.  speaks relatively good English.  A few spanks on the bum in a jokey sort of way tells me she is open to more.  THe massage itself was ok not to bad, but slowly start to edge me on the inner thigh area, some satisfying noises from me and started stroking my balls and CC wipes to which I positioned my bum up and a little in the air giving her automatic room to start milking and caressing my shaft without me having to ask her to do that.  Some more satisfying noises from and concurring with her method of massing in and around and over my shaft led to more intense massaging before she asked me to turn over. 

Agreed on £20 for HE and asked her to take it slow so that I could enjoy the moment whilst I wrapped my legs around her and had a powerful orgasm.  I often find that the SP being at the same level as me i.e. on the ground rather than on a table and operating from the side, gives me more satisfying experience and a hell of a lot of cum.  A session has never gone by with different SPs wherever I go where they don't ask me if I haven't cum for ages and whether that's why I shoot such a large load.  What these SPs don't understand is that its the technique and not the frequency to obtain a powerful orgasm and load. 

Here's a trick if you have not tried it.  I always tell my SPs that I'm NOT interested in a simple up and down wank.  What does it for me is having each of their hands fully caress and massage my shaft with each hand going in the opposite circular motion of the shaft.  Imagine trying to wring out a wet towel or giving your worst enemy a soft Chinese burn on their arm.  The feeling of losing control and the mind not being able to predict the sensation makes it all the more thrilling. 

Anyway, she also ran her finger up and over my bum hole which was a nice different sensation.  She was accommodating to all my requests both massage and HE wise, but don't expect anything more.  She was open to 2 pops of HE within the hour but we ran out of time, so next time I will time the session better.

There is no clock watching.  There is only one shower room which is one of those all in one jet spa things where you press the button for overhead hot shower, or side showers.  Controls seem to a little bit stuck on the hot side of 32 degrees so just about manage to tolerate it.  If the room is in use I find that they marginally massage you a bit longer til the shower room and toilet is free. 

The place is clean, somewhat discreet once you park the car the walk through their open side gate towards the side annex.  Wet slippers are provided.   

Conclusion:
If you want a semi decent authentic Thai massage and experience (you can see the decor pictures on Gumtree and elsewhere if you google the spa name) for £40 with a limit of HE for £20 for one but possibly 2x HE, then I would say this is good value.

The Hugo Rating scale
Service 8, Personality 9, English 7, Effort 8, Attitude 9, Attractiveness 6, Youth-ness look 5, Thai Massage 9
Overall satisfaction: 7

A few days later

Lady 2 - Name: Oyai (spelling? pronounced Oy)
A much more toned slimmer lady who also claims to be 40.  I'm very poor at guessing the age of people so she could well be late 40s, but both women look half decent for their age.  I actually like to converse with my SPs, I find it makes the atmosphere less tense and the SP more accommodating.  This SPs massage was actually a lot more professional than Dawn's and I could tell she was better trained. 

The Hugo Rating scale
Service 7, Personality 6, English 5, Effort 7, Attitude 6, Attractiveness 6, Youth-ness look 6, Thai Massage 8, Value for money 7
Overall satisfaction: 6

Side comments about D Spa Retreat v Maithai in Hendon

All in all, when I compare my experience here to my experience with Lisa at Maithai in Hendon, I would say that
- SPs was more friendlier
- Room was much better (no wafer thin walls)
- More comfortable for a massage on the floor with a rug with the SP being able to position herself better
- Shower room was much more hygienic and better experience

« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 03:26:49 pm by hugo.freeman »

Offline Jiimmy

Did the lady 2 offer HE? B2B? How much did you pay?  :hi: :)

Offline Often Visitor

OP this should be in the review section not the discussions ask to have it moved :scare:

Offline LLPunting

OP this should be in the review section not the discussions ask to have it moved :scare:

It's not a review of a single named SP nor a collection of girls who have no names.  Read the site rules.

Offline hugo.freeman

I was trying to figure out how to mark it as a review but there was no button.  How do I do it?

Yes she offered a HE when I asked her to carrying on massaging in the nether regions.  no n2b.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I was trying to figure out how to mark it as a review but there was no button.  How do I do it?

Yes she offered a HE when I asked her to carrying on massaging in the nether regions.  no n2b.
Only one SP can be the subject of a review as pointed out by LLPunting.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Offline hugo.freeman

@davemac

Ok, can you please create a new thread and copy only up to the stars section and ignore the rest?  I'm not sure what more I can do on the above.  I note for future reference.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
@davemac

Ok, can you please create a new thread and copy only up to the stars section and ignore the rest?  I'm not sure what more I can do on the above.  I note for future reference.
Sorry no, we can't create threads on behalf of others. Just leave this as it is and remember only one SP for your next review.

Offline hugo.freeman

And no comparing one parlour v another or one SP against another?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
And no comparing one parlour v another or one SP against another?
What are you on about now??

The rules are very simple regarding reviews, you go and see one SP, you post a review of that one SP. If you go to a parlour of any sort you review the one SP you saw, if you don't catch her name you just say you didn't catch her name. The obvious exception is where you have a duo (two at the same time) then you review both in the same review.

If you go back to the same place and see another SP you post a review of that SP, if you see the same one you saw last time and the service is the same you add a post to your last review saying you have been back.

If you want to discuss the pros and cons of different establishments or SPs then that is done on the general discussion board.

Online RAJEC

What are you on about now??

The rules are very simple regarding reviews, you go and see one SP, you post a review of that one SP. If you go to a parlour of any sort you review the one SP you saw, if you don't catch her name you just say you didn't catch her name. The obvious exception is where you have a duo (two at the same time) then you review both in the same review.

If you go back to the same place and see another SP you post a review of that SP, if you see the same one you saw last time and the service is the same you add a post to your last review saying you have been back.

If you want to discuss the pros and cons of different establishments or SPs then that is done on the general discussion board.

Maybe if there were some site rules or guidance he could have figured things out.  :lol:

Oh wait  :dash: