Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody had the pleasure??  (Read 1128 times)

Offline Slomojomo

Being looking at this girl but cant find any info so thought I'd try here,

External Link/Members Only

Usually avoid EE as a rule but this one won't shift from the HL

Thanks in advance

Offline Titi

Looks nice. Why don't you TOFTT and report back.

Offline Runningman

In her body type description says she is a size 6 and 5'5 whereas on the statistics says she is size 10

Offline arthurguinness

I nearly booked her today. Definitely worth a try.....advertises on vivastreet as well. I'd noticed the discrepancies on her body stats but personally go off the pics. It might be a slight risk. She has been on my HL for awhile too. Unless there is a bad report i will be booking her within the next few weeks.

Offline Slomojomo

Didn't notice the size mis matches, good work sir 👍

Yeah may have to TOFTT next week, will report back if I do

Offline Slomojomo

Mmmmmmm could be a timewaster here guys. Rang this afternoon to arrange a meet tonight, all seemed fine, very brief on the phone but all okay. Just been blown off as apparently a client extended a booking, have asked for a booking tomorrow but no specific time given just been asked to call in the morning. Mmmm not great but will persevere

Offline Life adventures

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR Code

Morning, couldn't find any reviews on this girl, wonder if anyone has had the pleasure?

vw

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR Code

Morning, couldn't find any reviews on this girl, wonder if anyone has had the pleasure?

I wouldn't touch her, bareback listed on profile

Offline Life adventures

Didn't spot that to be fair, thanks, doubt she's English either

Offline Blue Moon

She's been a member of AW since 2011 but has no feedback, describes herself as 'new girl' after 4 years, bareback.....no, no, no!   :scare:  However, she does offer a money back guarantee in her FAQ section - so that's OK then  :lol: