Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New British Girls in Guildford  (Read 1821 times)

Offline Billy Buxton

Anyone have any info on the following?

All listed as British on AW, all expensive at £120 for half an hour, I am so fed up with crappy punts with foreign girls I am looking at seeing one of them this evening

External Link/Members Only

Neither of these have any feedback on AW

Thanks in advance

Offline Fuzzyduck

Just because they are brits, it doesn't mean it won't be a crap punt. 3 of the 4 you've listed are affiliated to a group called "British Liaisons". It might be worth doing a search on here to see what kind of reputation they have. Good luck!  :hi:

Online Surrey1974

Agreed with fuzzyduck on this as being British does not mean they will be a good punt. That group seen a lot of bad reviews.
Lot of good reviews for CaraDelacroix001 (Romanian) on here in the Guildford area who has been on my HL for ages. Waiting to see her.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Agreed with fuzzyduck on this as being British does not mean they will be a good punt. That group seen a lot of bad reviews.
Lot of good reviews for CaraDelacroix001 (Romanian) on here in the Guildford area who has been on my HL for ages. Waiting to see her.

+1

Offline Billy Buxton

I can’t recommend cara enough excellent service sloppy bj DT nice body and she loves CIM!

Dont waste any time in getting to see her

Offline Fuzzyduck

+2   :D :hi:

Better get (y)our skates on. Guildford is next to Elmbridge, right?  :lol:

Online Waterhouse

Better get (y)our skates on. Guildford is next to Elmbridge, right?  :lol:
Tell me about it.  :( :thumbsdown:

Offline Private Parts

Just because they are brits, it doesn't mean it won't be a crap punt. 3 of the 4 you've listed are affiliated to a group called "British Liaisons". It might be worth doing a search on here to see what kind of reputation they have. Good luck!  :hi:

You have been warned.
 :hi:
PP

Offline Fuzzyduck

Tell me about it.  :( :thumbsdown:

Looking at the stats up to Oct 10, it looks like Mole Valley, Waverley and Surrey Heath are close to the tipping point considering both the infection rate and change from the previous week. Guildford and Woking are faring better although it really only means an extra week (to get that punt in).

Online Waterhouse

Looking at the stats up to Oct 10, it looks like Mole Valley, Waverley and Surrey Heath are close to the tipping point considering both the infection rate and change from the previous week. Guildford and Woking are faring better although it really only means an extra week (to get that punt in).
Exactly. I don’t get how Elmbridge can be worse than Woking or Guildford boroughs. Wondering if there’s some political shenanigans going on in the upper echelons in order to piss Dominic Rabb off.  :lol:  :lol: