Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sharon1973 - East Sussex  (Read 1549 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 247233) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline southern_male

Not active enough on here, so thought I'd try and rectify. Here's a punt from last year.

External Link/Members Only

Sharon is Polish but very conversant in English. Messaged on AW a few times, arranged a date and time, then she gave me number to contact her on the day.

Messaged her early to confirm, she gave me location. I arrived on time. Quick message and she gave me flat number. Was discrete enough. Decent flat. Offered shower, but was already set.

Sharon looks good. No stunner, but certainly someone you wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen out with. Nice tanned skin, good rack, nice smile and friendly. I wanted a shower of different kind...! We went into the bathroom and Sharon positioned herself above me in the bath. A nice stream then enveloped me. Was a nice, tight looking pussy.

Toweled down, we went to the bedroom, where we kissed then I got to work downstairs. I love to lick, so spent the next 20 minutes licking her pussy and ass. Was a nice enough ass hole, though looking a little bit it's age. Pussy was clean (piss stained, of course) and tasted good.

Finished off with her sucking me to completion. I don't think she swallowed (was a while ago now), but that didn't bother me.

I left feeling happy and content. A decent punt at a good price.   

Offline houseboot

Thanks but from rules:-

"4 Reviews

Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)"

:hi:

Offline southern_male

Thanks but from rules:-

"4 Reviews

Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)"

:hi:

Thanks (and sorry). As I mentioned, I'm an infrequent visitor to the site. But now I know!

Offline mg12

I'm fairly certain she is a former BB'er
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 04:23:43 pm by mg12 »