Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AliceInWonderland - Knightsbridge - Cold Shower and cold shoulder  (Read 1427 times)

Mysterion

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After my long planned punt with CutestLucy fell through (see more and feel free to join the abuse party here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=94898.0) I called up Alice who had gotten on to my hotlist despite her lack of reviews here on the basis of her profile and pics. I recently asked if anyone had any information and it was probably that conversation that meant that she and not other, better reviewed girls was top of my plan B list. this unfortunately turned out to be a big mistake.

Comms. Mostly by text. Fast, but utterly perfunctory, the reason for this would become apparent when we met.

Location Basement flat in a Georgian terrace 2 streets down from Harrods. Nice looking inside and out . The shower was crap, low pressure and almost no hot water before punt and none at all afterwards.

The Girl. Definitely the one from the pics. Be aware that she is really tiny in the flesh a good foot or more shorter than me once she takes off the heals, making her about 5 foot tall.

The Punt

Straight away as you come through the door this girl looks incredibly hot she is a petite blond with an incredibly thin waist and a nice round ass. Pert, natural breasts (about a handfull each). Her eyes also hold your attention and really make looking at her an intense experience. Unfortunately when she opened her mouth the problems began. Her English is not great making any discussion about services a tedious process of repetition and occasionally hand gestures. Also anything listed on her profile as "at discretion" actually means "I will actually not do it or will say it is a ridiculous amount extra so you wont ask for it" so no CIM or French Kissing & Anal £100 extra. Fortunately I got this information before I handed the money over.  She initially also said no OWO but when it was apparent to her that this was going to lead to me walking (It was) she reluctantly agreed. I went off into the semi cold shower and she got changed into the schoolgirl outfit I had requested.

When I returned she looked amazing and I was prepared to forgive all of the earlier difficulty, but unfortunately since we started with the reluctantly agreed OWO which was just as reluctantly provided the mood was immediately dampened, not helped by the huge amount of wipes used before she would take it in her mouth. It was very poor and occasionally toothy though she did at least keep looking up at me with those eyes which meant I didn't lose my erection. I thought a little reverse Oral might warm her up and she certainly seemed to enjoy it, making all the right noises. Then on with the condom for sex in Mish, doggy and Cowgirl, it was frustrating at every change of position having to move here around as this was simply easier than trying to explain what I wanted. As she is so petite this wasn't difficult and some guys might even like it, but it ruined the mood for me. Since CIM was off the menu i wanted to cum on her body and after she finally understood what i wanted she held her hand under her chin to protect her face (another real turn off) while I tugged one out over her tits.

After another huge pile of wet wipes were used to clean us both down i just lay on the bed stroking her body, conversation being impossible the room was incredibly warm, which didn't help, nor did the gangsta rap she played throughout the punt. She was a very reluctant kisser. Round 2 was Mish, doggy cowgirl and reverse cowgirl and I just wasn't feeling it, I was too hot and sweating profusely and Alice also appeared to have lost interest, seeming like she was going through the motions. In desperation to get a second cum out of this I asked he to do OW. This was a bit of a revelation not only did she do all the things that she wouldn't do uncovered, like taking it all in and using her tongue, but I really couldn't feel the condom obstructing sensation at all and it wasn't long before pop number 2. More wet wipes and a period of recovery  before I headed off to the (now cold) shower and was out the door pretty much bang on time.

Summary

Positives

Very beautiful Girl
Her covered Oral was really good

Negatives

Services on profile not provided and indeed the entire profile misrepresented her.
Language barrier
disinterested service
Cold shower

Summary

I suspect that there are others here that are not at all interested in the atmosphere of a punt or in speaking to the WG except to confirm services and they my find Alice a joy, but with a pretty vanilla and lackluster service and the language barrier I really wasn't satisfied, which for £150 an hour I expected to be. I've learned some lessons about having backups prepared and not basing punting decisions on profiles alone. Ultimately I knew the risks of a TOFTT and never punt with money that I cant afford to lose. I wouldn't rate her as an "avoid" since everyone's mileage varies just be aware that the fantasy her profile sells is a long way from the reality I experienced.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline dubhcarr

sounds shit for £150 usually expect all services (except anal or maybe?) for this price. better value with Brazilians in the suburbs where I have had some good 30 min punts for circa £60!!

Offline Ozy84

Thanks for the toftt mysterion and sorry ot didn't go well. I owe you one.... :drinks:

Mysterion

Well I'm probably sorted for my next punt, but I'll bear that in mind :D

Yeboahsleftfoot

That's a shocker Mysterion, good on you for TOFTT

Offline yessss

Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Mysterion

Blimey, I thought my hands were quite big!

My hands are not that big. About 8 and a half inches from thumb tip to little finger tip when fully stretched
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 12:24:41 pm by Mysterion »

Offline OutForJustice80

That's extremely irritating. I wonder if her OWO would improve drastically if it was paid for? It sounds like she just finds penises inherently disgusting from your description, hard to imagine that a couple of notes hitting her in the face would improve her technique. Also honestly what is the fucking point in having an extra that costs £100. Just don't put anal on your profile love.

If only she'd agreed a date and time with you and then screwed up the dates and cancelled the meet she could have scraped by with a neutral*!  ;)

*THIS IS A JOKE! Toftt is much appreciated.