Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: recommendations for petite Indian/Pakistani or Arab girls?  (Read 2869 times)

Offline Dylanbob

I have always found peitit (i.e 5.5 and below) girls with heritage from the indian subcontient incredibly attractive.

Does anyone have any gems around the midlands? or even a little further up the M6 or down the M1 for example?

Zara in evesham is amazing, but truth be told a lil bit of a drive for a session under an hour.

Anything would be great.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2023, 02:37:17 am by Dylanbob »

Offline hornysingh85xxx

Avoid princessasia or whatever she is called. Worst punt i ever had.

Try the new desi mouse. Ive seen her at tpc and shes very skill full. Not had the pleasure of seeing her privately yet though

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Avoid princessasia or whatever she is called. Worst punt i ever had.

Try the new desi mouse. Ive seen her at tpc and shes very skill full. Not had the pleasure of seeing her privately yet though
Is there a reason for your total lack of reviews or any other meaningful contributions? the site is all about sharing information after all. 

Offline Hazz9902

I have always found peitit (i.e 5.5 and below) girls with heritage from the indian subcontient incredibly attractive.

Does anyone have any gems around the midlands? or even a little further up the M6 or down the M1 for example?

Zara in evesham is amazing, but truth be told a lil bit of a drive for a session under an hour.

Anything would be great.

I’m interested in this too although not much around.

Had no luck setting something up with that Maaham girl and her ad has gone now.

Seen a decent looking one with good reviews up the M6 in Manc tho - her names Aliya at a place called temptations which is a “massage” parlour.

Haven’t been myself but will be looking to go soon to check her out!

Offline Dylanbob

I’m interested in this too although not much around.

Had no luck setting something up with that Maaham girl and her ad has gone now.

Seen a decent looking one with good reviews up the M6 in Manc tho - her names Aliya at a place called temptations which is a “massage” parlour.

Haven’t been myself but will be looking to go soon to check her out!

That Aliya looks hot, but If I'm being brutal a lil bit of a drive,

Offline Hazz9902

That Aliya looks hot, but If I'm being brutal a lil bit of a drive,

Make a day trip of it and for an hour meet  :thumbsup:

Yeah I know what you mean - that’s why I’m trying to align in with it my schedule when I’m next up there rather than going out my way for it

Hopefully get to see her before she moves on or leaves