Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherrybaby21  (Read 853 times)

brandonpete

Now doing bareback...unprotected sex.

Offline Thompsonjohn

I have seen her profile before and apparently for the right money anything is on offer so I’d avoid at all costs.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I have seen her profile before and apparently for the right money anything is on offer so I’d avoid at all costs.

On a separate tab, BB is quoted as £100 extra.

However, it's not the above quote that made me post a comment on her.

Fuck, me she's left a great comment about a punter from here.... I don't know how to post a pic of that tab, but she has a go at this forum, describes seeing her as still safe if you wrap up, and she assures us that most girls do BB anyway. Finally she says that one of the members who has commented on here did BB her and tried to get away by not paying for it.

Could someone please get a snap of this posted on here, before it is deleted.

Offline NotMe

On a separate tab, BB is quoted as £100 extra.

However, it's not the above quote that made me post a comment on her.

Fuck, me she's left a great comment about a punter from here.... I don't know how to post a pic of that tab, but she has a go at this forum, describes seeing her as still safe if you wrap up, and she assures us that most girls do BB anyway. Finally she says that one of the members who has commented on here did BB her and tried to get away by not paying for it.

Could someone please get a snap of this posted on here, before it is deleted.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Littlefoot

Ewwww wouldn't touch her with a barge pole, sounds a wrong un to me. Couple of comments from different reviews:

Update: she does couples bookings with her partner who is bisexual. Personally I don't see women who have had sex with men who like sex with other men.

Have a look at her profile now.......in Bristol and needs to raise £1500 by 21/9!!!!!...will now consider anything  :scare: