Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody tried Handjob Hunnie?  (Read 3363 times)

Gollygiant

Try posting in your local area.... pointless on the main board

Offline Dipper

Does indeed. UK tour as well :D

Count me in.

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

Try posting in your local area.... pointless on the main board
TBH I was not sure where to post as she is touring.

Online webpunter

Offline cueball

TBH I was not sure where to post as she is touring.

Looks like she's touring railway stations to me  :D

Offline Taggart

Looks like she's touring railway stations to me  :D

Sad old trainspotters will say yes to anything in a skirt - even trainspotters in drag.
And there are a few - in drag that is  (so I am reliably informed...)

fredpunter

Sad old trainspotters will say yes to anything in a skirt - even trainspotters in drag.
And there are a few - in drag that is  (so I am reliably informed...)

Perhaps she's waiting for a flying Scotsman... kilt and all

Offline tomasgreenwood

Seems like someone who trades on old school 'readers wives' kind of guys.

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

Veritas

She was on the circuit for the Cambridge Parties tours along with Pixiee Little, Lu Elissa and a few others.

Only went to one and saw here there...not my cup of tea (no, no, no sir) at all so didn't sample. I guess at least I can confirm that her photos are honest so anyone booking knows what they are getting and can decide if it appeals - which is fairer and more honest than some of the B&S or photoshop bullshit profiles we all have to plough through. 

Shynuthorny69

I met her for a session when she was touring Ipswich, very friendly and very skilled at what she does, she has a naughty little twinkle in her eye and you can see that she genuinely gets off on seeing a guy explode in her hands... Only went for the hand relief special as rates were a fair bit higher at the time, however am tempted to see her again for a longer booking now she has reduced her rates, can't knock her... Just need her to come a bit closer this way again :)

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

I met her for a session when she was touring Ipswich, very friendly and very skilled at what she does, she has a naughty little twinkle in her eye and you can see that she genuinely gets off on seeing a guy explode in her hands... Only went for the hand relief special as rates were a fair bit higher at the time, however am tempted to see her again for a longer booking now she has reduced her rates, can't knock her... Just need her to come a bit closer this way again :)
Think you know what I was getting at. You get some ladies and they just catch your eye for whatever reason. Did contact her, however she was leaving the area I was looking at. However, her communications were VG and appeared friendly.  You may get better looking ladies who do nowt, I felt HJ would.

Thanks so much for the review...you are a diamond sir.

Shynuthorny69

No worries :) may have to do a proper in depth review although it was only a 30min session... Have contacted her recently as a matter of fact and will be hopefully seeing her again soon

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

Let me know if it is as good 2nd time. If she tours again and local........... :)

Shynuthorny69

Let me know if it is as good 2nd time. If she tours again and local........... :)

Certainly will :)