Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Reports  (Read 615 times)

Sea Fever

It is a constant source of amazement that the reports posted on WGs' AW sites are written in such lyical and glowing terms whereas even the most exciting reviews published on here are so mundane.

Is there a school for writing WGs reviews for AW?

Or are there two totally different types of punter?

Online Steely Dan

even the most exciting reviews published on here are so mundane.

Not agree with this.  There are some classics.  Maybe one of us should collect them on to a wiki page. Look at some of the KDD ones for example.

Anyway it is good that there are not too many extensive ones here.  Takes to long to read. But to answer your question, reviews on AW are written for the prossie, so the punter can get another fuck.  Here reviews are written to help out other punters, knowing that with money, we can get another fuck anytime.

Offline hockogrockle

It is a constant source of amazement that the reports posted on WGs' AW sites are written in such lyical and glowing terms whereas even the most exciting reviews published on here are so mundane.
I don't agree with this viewpoint either. If you mean the full field reports, then I think you will find that people only write them if they want to curry favour with the women. There aren't many unfavourable ones. What is more, AW asks you to go into detail about what happened. So you mostly get a "lyical" description of the meet. (For the record, I've only written one, after which I decided they were a waste of effort.)
A review on this site is more balanced, and not afraid of telling it how it is.
The short feedback on AW is an even bigger waste of time. You are restricted to the length of a post on Twitter, so what you get is totally superficial. I may post something as feedback as a courtesy, but that is all. If I wasn't impressed, I don't post anything, but I will review here.

Offline Garden69

Cor, you're some lurker SeaFever. Joined in July 2015 and that's your first post.  Btw I happen to disagree with you also. There's plenty of cracking, informative and downright hilarious reviews on here. Certainly worth checking them out. Maybe you have only looked at reviews from one area and your opinion is based on a small number of the total posted ?!

Offline nigel4498

I think he may be referring to Field Reports on AW rather than reviews on here.

Offline cueball

even the most exciting reviews published on here are so mundane.

Go on then, blow our socks off.

If you think the reviews on here are mundane (your words) then I can't wait for yours to start, I can imagine they're going to be real block busters.

Don't make us wait ten months for post number 2 though, I'll have forgotten by then.