Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Best Negative Reviews Of 2015  (Read 2835 times)

vw

We hate bad punts but some negative reviews are so well written, funny or tragic.  This is to celebrate those who brought the shitness to life and a few chuckles to.

Here are a few of my Favourites

Bangers and Gash - Jennifer Pussy

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78209.0

Richie - Some things cannot be unseen even by bleaching your eyes.... ShirleyNaughty23

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77300.0

rockharders - sevdaslavebbw1 - Horror. Guilt. Disgusted. Shamed. Dangerous.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77084.0

Flemington - Bbw keeley Southampton

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=75594.0

Offline Cuntminion

Three people

Uncle sweet heart - flufftastic drivel

Quesadilla - lacks impartiality don't half get vindictive if he has been smited, loves a bit of mills and boon writing too

Atticus finch - if he has flavour of the month can't help running in to either compliment reviewer or dive on . Any critic of the wg
Additionally flufftastic mills and boon

Unless I have already seen the girl I wouldn't punt where the above have punted knowingly, to the lengths that I cancelled a booking never to reschedule and knocked three of the hl

johnnyboy61

So Comaminion, is it coincidence that you seem to have had recent public differences with two of the reviewers that you mention not to trust? We've had to suffer some pretty odd postings from you recently on both UKP and UKE which are laced through with cynicism.

You attack two reviewers who have 60 reviews between them, yet you have three of the same girl and one other which is a positive, but which you claimed later was a negative. You seem to have very little active interest in punting at the moment, more an interest in punting forums, so why would their reviews be of the slightest interest to you?

You also seem to be jumping on the bandwagon with one reviewer, who quite rightly was criticised for one very fluffy review, but have you bothered to look at the rest of his reviews?

Your experience of punting seems to be extremely limited, yet you snipe at those willing to share their experience with you. Have you and Khloe fallen out?

Do you have anything informative and positive to add to this forum at all? Even the vaguely amusing pictures of cute cats seem to have dried up now and all we get is bitterness.

LL

I like JamesRockford, with his recent review including the line "boobs like yesterday's balloons".
Brilliant.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78022.0

LL

Do you have anything informative and positive to add to this forum at all? Even the vaguely amusing pictures of cute cats seem to have dried up now and all we get is bitterness.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline stevedave

So Comaminion, is it coincidence that you seem to have had recent public differences with two of the reviewers that you mention not to trust? We've had to suffer some pretty odd postings from you recently on both UKP and UKE which are laced through with cynicism.

You attack two reviewers who have 60 reviews between them, yet you have three of the same girl and one other which is a positive, but which you claimed later was a negative. You seem to have very little active interest in punting at the moment, more an interest in punting forums, so why would their reviews be of the slightest interest to you?

You also seem to be jumping on the bandwagon with one reviewer, who quite rightly was criticised for one very fluffy review, but have you bothered to look at the rest of his reviews?

Your experience of punting seems to be extremely limited, yet you snipe at those willing to share their experience with you. Have you and Khloe fallen out?

Agree with all of this. Don't let personal beef cloud your judgement of what is a good and bad review. I may not agree with everything Q says, for example, but byenlarge I trust his judgement on a WG.

Also, comaminion, have I read this right - you have cancelled plans to see at least 1 particular WG just because they have been reviewed by one or more of the people on your shit list? Wow...nothing like cutting your nose off to spite your face... :unknown:

Offline Cuntminion

Give it a rest johnnyboy we have been over the punting "credentials" thing, there's not much to post or review as such because I have just punted regular to date , new wg punt as I mentioned I cancelled and what I have planned forthcoming you do not need an events list for
It's my business until I decide otherwise

Let me make this abundantly clear amount of reviews is no representation of qaultiy
You could stick your dick in the ground a 100 times and tell me about it and it does not make you any higher or lower to me but sadly it seems to do something for you

My three worst reviewer mentions were as mentioned and genuine for me and London based

You have gone out your way here to imply agenda and connect dots that are not there when the hypocrisy and irony is you refuse to take it on face value and attribute it to your own cynicismand stupid values (see bolded)
Falling out with khloe really ? :sarcastic:
If your the sort of mug that let's a once in a while business meet dicate your moods you shouldn't punt johnny

No not bitter at all got some very good friends on both the punter and wg side if I was bitter I could chew it with them , rather than you pm a week ago asking if I'm okay (digging i guess after reading your post) then snidely posting this shit

Justanotheruser

Unless I have already seen the girl I wouldn't punt where the above have punted knowingly, to the lengths that I cancelled a booking never to reschedule and knocked three of the hl

Not sure what that would achieve? Is it because the stuff they've been getting up doesn't sit well with you? Probably in for a few surprises if so.

Offline Cuntminion

Agree with all of this. Don't let personal beef cloud your judgement of what is a good and bad review. I may not agree with everything Q says, for example, but byenlarge I trust his judgement on a WG.

Also, comaminion, have I read this right - you have cancelled plans to see at least 1 particular WG just because they have been reviewed by one or more of the people on your shit list? Wow...nothing like cutting your nose off to spite your face... :unknown:

Yeah but don't matter really for every one you knock off there is someone you never knew about

One good thing about uke you get a good read on whether your likely to get on with a wg if they post often

johnnyboy61

You have gone out your way here to imply agenda and connect dots that are not there when the hypocrisy and irony is you refuse to take it on face value and attribute it to your own cynicismand stupid values (see bolded)
Falling out with khloe really ? :sarcastic:
If your the sort of mug that let's a once in a while business meet dicate your moods you shouldn't punt johnny

No not bitter at all got some very good friends on both the punter and wg side if I was bitter I could chew it with them , rather than you pm a week ago asking if I'm okay (digging i guess after reading your post) then snidely posting this shit
Well having detected an abrupt change in the manner and number of your postings I did genuinely wonder whether you were OK, but as you assured me you were and that your current postings are of no interest to me I shall follow the lead of others and ignore all your future postings. Goodbye!

Offline Cuntminion

Well having detected an abrupt change in the manner and number of your postings I did genuinely wonder whether you were OK, but as you assured me you were and that your current postings are of no interest to me I shall follow the lead of others and ignore all your future postings. Goodbye!

The thing is when you pm me I thought it was odd but considerate so honestly answered

10th December

Dear Comaminion,

Just a genuine enquiry to see if you're ok?

I was just thinking we hadn't seen you posting for some time and tried to see when you last posted, but can't access your profile, and then you come along with a series of posts that indicate you are more than a little pissed off at the moment.

Not poking my nose in I hope, just a little concerned.

Ignore totally if I've intruded too much.

Johnny

My response

Nah I'm good mate post sporadically generally as can be busy but thanks anyway

:thumbsup:

We didn't really see eye to eye day one but resolved that pretty quickly

Now I don't take this the wrong way but receiving a pm from someone feigning concern who is almost completely irrelevant to me on every level was odd but as said took it in goodwill

But ten days later throwing all the same things in my face you were concerned about my well being for

Really?

Such a snidey thing to do

Either my answer was not good enough so unless I gave the right answer (who knows what right is for you!) I'm pissing in the wind

Or

You knew how irrelevant you were and tried to pretend concern to dig for some reason (I can fathom a guess at your agenda but won't as it adds nothing to my point)

Honestly now I don't think there was any good will from you at all, don't matey mate pm me again and going forward I agree best to ignore one another as its generally stupid to trust people you don't know but for you in my mind there is zero trust and its non reversible

Elmo

Some great reviews VirtualWaster, had me laughing, but what's going on in the rest of this thread?

Atticus Finch

Three people

Uncle sweet heart - flufftastic drivel

Quesadilla - lacks impartiality don't half get vindictive if he has been smited, loves a bit of mills and boon writing too

Atticus finch - if he has flavour of the month can't help running in to either compliment reviewer or dive on . Any critic of the wg
Additionally flufftastic mills and boon

Hahahahahahahahaha!  *Pause for breath* hahahahahahahahahaha!

You've been put on pre-mod on the other site for posting vindictive, trolling bollocks, so you're venting your tragic, woe is me spleen on here.

As I said on UKE, you really need to take a long hard look at yourself buddy.  You are making a Royal tit of yourself.

How about you focus a bit more on trying to cheer yourself up, and not depositing your depressive drivel everywhere?  Good lad.

Atticus Finch

The thing is when you pm me I thought it was odd but considerate so honestly answered

10th December

Dear Comaminion,

Just a genuine enquiry to see if you're ok?

I was just thinking we hadn't seen you posting for some time and tried to see when you last posted, but can't access your profile, and then you come along with a series of posts that indicate you are more than a little pissed off at the moment.

Not poking my nose in I hope, just a little concerned.

Ignore totally if I've intruded too much.

Johnny

My response

Nah I'm good mate post sporadically generally as can be busy but thanks anyway

:thumbsup:

We didn't really see eye to eye day one but resolved that pretty quickly

Now I don't take this the wrong way but receiving a pm from someone feigning concern who is almost completely irrelevant to me on every level was odd but as said took it in goodwill

But ten days later throwing all the same things in my face you were concerned about my well being for

Really?

Such a snidey thing to do

Either my answer was not good enough so unless I gave the right answer (who knows what right is for you!) I'm pissing in the wind

Or

You knew how irrelevant you were and tried to pretend concern to dig for some reason (I can fathom a guess at your agenda but won't as it adds nothing to my point)

Honestly now I don't think there was any good will from you at all, don't matey mate pm me again and going forward I agree best to ignore one another as its generally stupid to trust people you don't know but for you in my mind there is zero trust and its non reversible

Posting private PM's without permission is uniformly the behaviour of a cunt.  Very rarely an excuse for it, and certainly not in this case.

You my friend, need to wise up sharpish or fuck off.

Offline Cuntminion

Posting private PM's without permission is uniformly the behaviour of a cunt.  Very rarely an excuse for it, and certainly not in this case.

No sorry its entirely relevant and I do not require the permission of send when I am the only other person involved and no personal info is at stake

Offline Cuntminion

Hahahahahahahahaha!  *Pause for breath* hahahahahahahahahaha!

You've been put on pre-mod on the other site for posting vindictive, trolling bollocks, so you're venting your tragic, woe is me spleen on here.

As I said on UKE, you really need to take a long hard look at yourself buddy.  You are making a Royal tit of yourself.

How about you focus a bit more on trying to cheer yourself up, and not depositing your depressive drivel everywhere?  Good lad.

Look at you not once have I mentioned or dwelled on my pre mod elsewhere like I said to admin I am not bitter and respect his decision whether I agree fully or not

If you gain some satisfaction from it good for you but I'm not on ukp to talk about uke or pre mod

cockneybstrd

I dont really agree with Mr Finch on anything but putting up the contents of the PM is a poor show Cat Man.

Atticus Finch

No sorry its entirely relevant and I do not require the permission of send when I am the only other person involved and no personal info is at stake
No justification.  Major breach of trust.  If you don't understand that, then it's worth knowing so that others on here can understand your approach to private conversations.

Atticus Finch

I dont really agree with Mr Finch on anything but putting up the contents of the PM is a poor show Cat Man.
You know, I'm genuinely pleased about that.

Offline Cuntminion

Sorry cockney I wouldn't play hands on pm or public board

It's not something I wanted to do but was only way to provide clarity on why I found johnnyboy contradiction highly confusing

As said if there was a smidgen of personal info or a situation that did not pertain to myself solely would not of posted or edited

Offline Cuntminion

No justification.  Major breach of trust.  If you don't understand that, then it's worth knowing so that others on here can understand your approach to private conversations.

People think what they they will it don't bother me

Atticus Finch

People think what they they will it don't bother me
Cos you're a cowboy, on a silver horse you ride, your wanted (waaaaanted) dead or alive....

A lone wolf who plays by his own rules.

A lonely little twat.

cockneybstrd

Fair enough Cat Man. I do disagree but respect your point and can understand why you dont enjoy/care for the reviews of those you mention. but this thread which should have been a fun thread enjoying some of the 'Great Negative' reviews of the year has been de-railed somewhat.

You should have just put them in the Cunts or the Wanker of the Week threads.

Offline Cuntminion

Fair enough Cat Man. I do disagree but respect your point and can understand why you dont enjoy/care for the reviews of those you mention. but this thread which should have been a fun thread enjoying some of the 'Great Negative' reviews of the year has been de-railed somewhat.

You should have just put them in the Cunts or the Wanker of the Week threads.

No fair enough cockney see your point , will apply it going forward

Offline Cuntminion

Cos you're a cowboy, on a silver horse you ride, your wanted (waaaaanted) dead or alive....

A lone wolf who plays by his own rules.

A lonely little twat.

You see the funny thing atticus for someone that probably complains a lot , descends into trying to undermine or thrws around twat etc

You give as good as you get imo but cannot seem to handle it so cry off, try paint a picture or chuck insults

Have you noticed I don't respond in kind? You do a pretty good job of summing yourself up

unclesweetheart

Thanks johnnyboy for being so fair minded. I appreciate it.

Atticus Finch

Oh, and it's relevant Comaminion, because you are exhibiting the same behaviour on here as you were on the other site.

Offline Cuntminion

Oh, and it's relevant Comaminion, because you are exhibiting the same behaviour on here as you were on the other site.

Not really no , who nominated you post sheriff anyway?

As said carry on not really interested in sinking to your level, to carry on responding to you would imply you have some sort of significance

So I'm done on that level , go cry it off somewhere or whatever you chosen method is
If I get hit with pre mod or ban here too so be it not my callm

To others op, cockney bastard who contributed to this thread sorry if it derailed my intent was for that one singular post at the beginning

Atticus Finch

Not really no , who nominated you post sheriff anyway?

As said carry on not really interested in sinking to your level, to carry on responding to you would imply you have some sort of significance

So I'm done on that level , go cry it off somewhere or whatever you chosen method is
If I get hit with pre mod or ban here too so be it not my callm

To others op, cockney bastard who contributed to this thread sorry if it derailed my intent was for that one singular post at the beginning
Buddy - you've just posted someone's PMs, and your first contribution to this thread was to have yet another pop at people you've decided you don't like.

Don't be trying to claim the higher ground.

Look, believe it or not I have zero interest in spats, life is too short, but you really seem to be in a very negative place.  A couple of months ago I thought you were pretty harmless, even if your GIFs get a bit tiresome, but just lately you have become almost entirely negative, trolling, spiteful and vindictive.  I don't know whether it's the season or what, but you are now almost entirely posting negatively about others.  Give it a rest.

And whether you like it or not, there is such a thing as punting credibility, so when you choose to attack someone on that basis you are always going to be on thin ice until you broaden your punting horizons.  That's just the way it is on a punting forum, where the volume and quality of reviews is one of the key ways we judge the value of each other's contributions.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 09:29:48 pm by Atticus Finch »

vw

I like JamesRockford, with his recent review including the line "boobs like yesterday's balloons".
Brilliant.

Cheers LL and JamesRockford !

Offline Cuntminion

Cheers LL and JamesRockford !

Nothing wrong with olive from on the busses

vw

Dboy74 - LilDevil

If you have ever asked for recommendations in the West Midlands with no detail of what your looking for you may be familiar with LillDevil 666

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4299

cockneybstrd

how soon we forget

a couple of West8 classics

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49775.0 the police are involved when the snake is involved in a 3am text war

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46492.0 the great snake barebacks a prossie

Offline smiths

Brilliant.

Not this year but his negative review on Mature Tiffany is an absolute classic, I can feel his disgust in every word poor sod.

johnnyboy61

Comaminion, as I have you on ignore I can't see the many comments that you have made on this thread (my guess is that you're wriggling like a fish on the end of a line) except for the one that Atticus Finch has quoted showing that you copied a PM that I sent you, which does no more than confirm what we had stated happened anyway (although it is not a very honourable thing to do, but why should that surprise anyone). Why you have started behaving like a troll all of a sudden is of no interest to me, but as you have never had anything particularly informative to contribute I shall continue to have you on ignore in both forums.

vw

how soon we forget

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49775.0 the police are involved when the snake is involved in a 3am text war

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46492.0 the great snake barebacks a prossie
Nice ones, shame he got himself banned

LL

Comaminion, as I have you on ignore I can't see the many comments that you have made on this thread
Excuse me I don't want to wade into your little spat (and would actually rather you kindly took it elsewhere as I thought the original idea of this thread was a good one). I will just say that if you put somebody on ignore then you should ignore them, not continue to slag them off! You can't have it both ways.

Offline claretandblue

how soon we forget

Classic the "I passed the information to my legal team " still raises a chuckle even now

cockneybstrd

for entertainment value alone

the snake bangs a post op tranny

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48853.0

johnnyboy61

Excuse me I don't want to wade into your little spat (and would actually rather you kindly took it elsewhere as I thought the original idea of this thread was a good one). I will just say that if you put somebody on ignore then you should ignore them, not continue to slag them off! You can't have it both ways.
I understand what you are saying and at the moment have chosen not to be able to view his posts, however, as Atticus Finch had copied one of them I was aware that he had published a PM and felt that it was appropriate to respond. Unfortunately the original idea of the thread was immediately diverted as it was taken as an opportunity to settle scores.

Offline SamLP

B&G's review on Jennifer had me in stitches.

Most controversial reviewer - West8
A nuisance but an amusing one.

Offline shagbambi

Bangers and Gash - Jennifer Pussy

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78209.0

Hilarious.  Nothing comes close.

vw

I wouldn't trust any WG that cosys up to these pricks personally, its all to familiar just wouldn't do it !

My nose my face !

Maybe its their reviews but the implied closeness and the comments about knowing this and that creep me out !
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 11:43:39 am by vw »