Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UKPRC(UK Punting Revenue and Customs) End of Year Accounts  (Read 3531 times)

Offline azrael

Fuck me side ways with a pineapple, why oh why did i open this thread....

Here goes: 52 wg's in the last 14 months, some as often as three times a week, seen a new wg every day of the week, seen same  wg's multiple times.

Total spent=£18,750

Im off to find a peice of rope to top my self (<-only kidding)  :dash:

Offline threechilliman

Hidden Image/Members Only

December figures are projected - anticipating a £100 expense early this week.

I'll forward these to head office for review. Is there a submission deadline in January?

tcm

Offline Agent W

I'll forward these to head office for review. Is there a submission deadline in January?

tcm
Yes there is.

One of my favourite roleplays is where I'm from Finance and innocently dropping in on a work colleague with her expenses, little suspecting that she is desperate for a shag and has to have the next man she sees. Maybe I've secretly fancied her since I watched her bending over over the photocopier to produce the quarterly sales report for the EMEA region. Or she's from HR and required to carry out the new mandatory sexual response assessment, that kind of thing. It's all good.

Offline CheeseBoard

Good thread this
For me

In the UK, 1 time this year at £100 plus 60 miles @45p per mile £27

Thailand 20,000 baht 10 ladies £397.26 (converted to GBP) plus about £1,200 for flights, etc

Total £1,724.26

Average £157 per punt and a holiday thrown in  :)

Offline Agent W

Monday's mission got cancelled so I've overstated my expenses for 2015 - I'll have to post an adjustment in 2016 Q1.

2015 £2,120
2014 £2,300

All one hour incalls, mostly £100.

Offline claretandblue

Most expensive punt of the year yesterday taking my final expenditure for the year upto £3921 ,slightly over budget but still cheaper than an affair and a lot cheaper than a divorce  :D

Offline MrMatrix

Here goes: 52 wg's in the last 14 months, some as often as three times a week, seen a new wg every day of the week, seen same  wg's multiple times.

Total spent=£18,750

I admire your commitment to the hobby of punting. Has any one spent more than £18750 I ask.

Offline claretandblue

I admire your commitment to the hobby of punting. Has any one spent more than £18750 I ask.
I reckon the now departed? ?? Mr password would have been close

d00fer

Probably not wrong, I'm about two of my more expensive punts this year below that figure at c. £13k

Offline anyfucker

snake8 seemed to be pretty prolific.

Offline claretandblue

snake8 seemed to be pretty prolific.
Yeah but he normally only paid for an hour,they then fell in love with him and let him stay all night for free  :D

Offline azrael

does this mean he retired or got banned?

Probably not wrong, I'm about two of my more expensive punts this year below that figure at c. £13k

I wish, i was relatively new to punting, so i decided to bang the holy crap out of everything on two legs, i know better now for next year picking and choosing whom to see it will work out to two punts a month compared to one a day  ;)

Offline thetinman007

vw

That limo review he did must have cost more than many spent in a year.  A noticed miss since he last logged on !

Offline claretandblue

does this mean he retired or got banned?

I think he said something about either slowing down the reviews or actual punting then just stopped posting

Offline azrael

I think he said something about either slowing down the reviews or actual punting then just stopped posting

Cheers budd  :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

Total spent=£18,750

That's eye watering

As long as you enjoyed it though  :thumbsup:

Offline azrael

That's eye watering

As long as you enjoyed it though  :thumbsup:

As the rolling stones song "symphathy for the devil" goes.  I fucked my way through all types of wg's especially those out of my league (the barbie looking civvies who wont look at you twice in a bar on a friday night), from yanks to germans from pole to romanians, japanese to koreans. Oh and of course from pre-op to post-op shemales.
But as with most things you have your ups and downs, i've been shown the door after popping in the first 10 mins in an hour session then i've had two hour sessions where the wg's have refused to let me leave. I've done things with wg's i wouldnt ever have done with normal civvies. So yes i have had a ball this year, but next year i reckon i'll pull a little harder on the purse strings limit my self to two punts a month if im lucky  :drinks: