Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Nicolestar in Reading still working?  (Read 1083 times)

Offline womble999

Now that there is a vague chance that things are going to return to normal in a few months time I've dusted off the old HL and saw that Nicolestarxxxx doesn't seem to on AW anymore.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Does anyone know what happened to Nicole has a new profile or stopped working entirely.

Offline downthehatch

I spent about 18 months trying to meet Nicole - starting around 2018? I found her very flakey. Never answered emails, very slow on text, changing services and prices. She advertised herself as excellent at DT, but kept changing what she would/wouldn’t do. Then she moved to a really bad location which was not good for visits?

I think if you were lucky enough to have visited her in The early days then she was quite good - but certain pre-Covid she seemed really jaded and kept messing people around.

Maybe she’ll return, but if she dies she needs to raise her game.

Offline Veritas

Maybe she’ll return, but if she dies she needs to raise her game.

:scare: :scare:

Offline recycler

I can confirm she was still alive in April 2019 when I last visited! Works from some really crap premsise and moves around the reading area. Plays the 'daddy's girl' really well and never ducks a facial.
I can't see any sign of her on AW at the moment but pretty sure she will return.

Offline womble999

I had a few solid punts with her in 2019, especially for a submissive DT. Agree the location at the edge of town was a pain and the flats before that were grotty.

Hopefully she'll return post-lockdown and a bit nearer the centre of town.

Offline Medico

Are you interior designer ?
Pussy is pussy right ?
Fine shit was flat but the service was amazing !

Offline tictacs

Profile gone from AW and seems to have moved on to OnlyFans. Hopefully it's just a temporary move during lockdown.

Offline Worldie14

Can confirm from convos with her on OF she is done. Has a "daddy" and moved on with no intention to return.

All the best to her but shame as would love to visit her.

Offline Marshall85

Can confirm from convos with her on OF she is done. Has a "daddy" and moved on with no intention to return.

No doubt she'll be back once the daddy grows bored of her and she needs money. They can rarely resist coming back.  :crazy:

Offline Throatthisplease

Now based in Bristol as Ava Valentine, if I'm thinking of the same girl?

Still haven't seen her, mind.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Veritas

Now based in Bristol as Ava Valentine, if I'm thinking of the same girl?

Still haven't seen her, mind.

External Link/Members Only

No, not the same girl

Offline womble999

No doubt she'll be back once the daddy grows bored of her and she needs money. They can rarely resist coming back.  :crazy:

Imagine it might take a wee while before he gets bored of Nicole, she was an excellent punt. Hopefully she'll return at some point or at least daddy shares her with the rest of us. Always seemed she'd be up for a spitroast at some point.

Offline Marshall85

Is her onlyfans content any good? She was a very pretty lass from what I remember when I saw her a few years ago.

Offline Worldie14

Is her onlyfans content any good? She was a very pretty lass from what I remember when I saw her a few years ago.

There's some half decent content on there including a fair bit off boy girl stuff with said daddy where she shows face.

Not regular content in 2021 though.