Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyYoungBlondie - Crawley  (Read 1576 times)

Offline j4247

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her? Looks nice from the pics but I'm hesistant to TOFTT after my last couple of shite punts. Seems like most of her feedback - which she has been racking up quickly recently - is from webcam too.

Offline Fully Sated

Her photos look promising (by that, I mean her breasts), but I am not sure about her profile overall and the price seems very high with such a lack of information. It also appears that she is not available until March?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline j4247

Agree 100% with what you've said, which is why I haven't tried booking her. Great boobs though.

Lordsplooge

I've seen her before. She's really very attractive. Lovely breasts and an amazing ass. Was a good experience all round.

Offline Whosyadaddy1982

had a booking with her today at 10:30am. she cancels at 9:15am saying she is ill this morning but her profile showed last on cam 10:30 this morning!
she is currently on cam now and has been quite a bit today. her rates are going up soon as well according to her profile which is shocking as said on pervious post, she has little feedback so is expensive too.

I would of said ok we will book another day but when she goes on cam all day and at the time we were supposed to be meeting she can forget it. she always wears the same two outfits on cam too which I find boring

Online finn5555

I've seen her before. She's really very attractive. Lovely breasts and an amazing ass. Was a good experience all round.

Write a proper review unless you are the pro$$ie  :unknown:

Offline Whosyadaddy1982

wow finn I was just thinking the same as they have posted on the other thread about her too

James999

I've seen her before.

Yeah in the mirror every morning when you get up  :sarcastic:

becky591992

Thank you for the lovely comments - it definitely wasn't me that was commenting :)  :D

Offline Whosyadaddy1982

I will admit, I did let this girl down about a week later. sorry becky