Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deluxe Tanya - Harrow  (Read 1231 times)

Bud$

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I've read her reviews on here; a bit of a mixed bag. She's been one of my 'intended' for 2 + yrs. So, this is my attempt to make up my mind, partly because I've got some time on my hands at last and can contemplate going a little further afield than usual. Would she be worth me spending £200 on for 2 hours (I've got 2 extras which will come to that)? Her prices haven't changed, she goes 'on holiday' a lot, so I'd assume that keeps her fresh. The saggy breasts mentioned don't put me off,

Offline billyrider

Not sure I'd plough that sort of money in but she was very nice and obliging punt for me. The tits are bad...

Offline Steve2

Tanya was very good when she 1st started maybe 3 years ago, but now there are many better options.

Offline webpunter

Makes you wonder why she doesn't get a boob job.  She'd make the money back in earnings.  Nothing worse than crap tits.  They don't have to be big but saggy is  :scare:

Offline StevieSteve

I'm a fan, but I'd say go with an hour tops

Bud$

thanks for the info guys - i was going to suggest she keeps her bra on. So, one hour tops? I've also had an email reply from Mia Star, another Hungarian - 6ft tall -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  and her reviews on this site are consistently good, so now I'm spoilt for choice. It's just that (apart from the breasts) I do like the kind of body that Tanya has. I can just see me picking her up for a pounding off the ground.

Offline StevieSteve

She does look great with bra on.

Offline Steve2

Bud$

StevieSteve and Steve2 - curious coincidence there** thanks to both of you. I'll bet Tanya looks great with bra on and of the 2 she's much more 'my type' however I take the point about Mia especially as I've received a direct email from her (probably) whereas Tanya hasn't sent one, which leads me to believe another person reads them and replies eventually - not a prob really - the main issues are;
Mia's got better reviews on here (outstanding ones really) and although Tanya's cheaper she won't do filming of her face whereas it seems Mia does and my main object on this occasion is to get a facial filmed - only been able to do that once so far, with Lillyxxx, and it was just incredible. Adele4U, Smiley Miley and Bellaxox were supposed to do it but all 3 just got me coming under their chins - what can you do when they're holding your cock in place??

Offline Steve2

Tanya doesn't answer her own phone or mage her AW profile