Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a solid Plan W...  (Read 509 times)

Offline Rickrabbit

As a fully paid up member of the frustrated Punter's Club and a long time inadequate at self masturbating, I am contemplating a Plan W.

The ingredients I would need for this is a hottie tottie that gives a good massage (well it doesn't even need to be that good) and an excellent Happy Ending. If she also offered topless/nude, some touching/fondling etc. that would be great. The real bonus would be oral and a location in East London/Ilford or North East London area. The rate should ideally be low enough not to make a fully blown punt a viable alternative. Has anyone come across a provider offering these options as a standard? Some guidance would help me on my way to testing out this latest idea for an alternative to punting risk option. Cheers.  :hi:

Offline CBPaul

Try searching the area you want and check off hand relief and massage on the likes list. Possibly even check off penetration on the dislikes list.

There were some circling around last year who only seemed to offer massage, didn't take much notice though as it's full on shagging I'm after. From memory there was certainly no price benefit to the punter though.