Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Having a white  (Read 2429 times)

Offline Moby Dick

This thread ain’t about hardsports  :vomit:,so don’t be scared,
Since It’s only about where you leave your turds. :unknown:

There’s no doubt punting gets the adrenalin going,
which can make the most confident guys apprehensive and nervous.
This can play havoc on a guys bowel movements.
Who else has had to wind down the window having smelt their pre punt nerves?
Or an unplanned stop to find a loo to have a poo?

I don’t mind when in a rush, having to do a poo
in a parlour loo.

Although given then choice I prefer the animosity of a supermarket or hotels public washroom facilities

but not a WG flat or ensuite.
That’s so wrong.
Just not good etiquette in my humble opinion.
Who on earth does that?

I don’t expect all punters to be as considerate as me,
in fact I know they ain’t
only the other day I  used a working girls loo
not for a poo but for a pee,
Only to lift the lid up and reveal a brown surprise.
Not a visual treat for my delicate eyes.
Far too big to be deposited by the girl
can’t expect a slim size 6 to drop one that big without a struggle.
I’m talking a big brown shit,
bigger than most fat dicks.
Fucking awkward.
What if the WG thinks it’s mine? Quick flush away,
crossing fingers until it goes away,
cover it in paper, out of sight,
a hidden shite,
maybe, but the smell puts  me right off, especially anal.

Maybe this is why I don’t really like overnights, the uncertainty of knowing where to shite.
It’s ok if it’s a big hotel, maybe with a gym.
Just popping out for a shite, I mean a workout, but can’t do that in a small flat or apartment.

So there I am flat on my back, just opened my eyes,
proudly displaying my morning glory
waiting for my morning blow job, which is another story
but in the back of my mind I am thinking I need a poo,
what should I do?
I need to go,
what if a fart and follow through?

Does shite like this keeps anyone else awake at night?
Or am I alone in worrying about where to shite?

Mo
 :D
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 06:45:58 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Anadin

Far too big to be deposited by the girl

You never know.

I worry about this all the time. I try not to take a dump at a WGs property or any person's place I like because I can't digest food properly and my farts and poos can be lethal. That being said sometimes you don't have a choice, especially with the crazy long journeys I sometime have to make and if I've eaten something that just doesn't quite agree with me.

Offline TheMurloc

I wouldn’t rule out the WG I remember my 6 year old son creating logs that’d have made my eyes water let alone his!

Offline tynetunnel

I would never wish to ‘do one’ anywhere near a WG or a SB. I suffer with an intestinal disease, and as a result things can be most unpleasant. I’d not want to share that with anyone!

Although I told you guys!  :blush: :D

Offline threechilliman

I would never wish to ‘do one’ anywhere near a WG or a SB. I suffer with an intestinal disease, and as a result things can be most unpleasant. I’d not want to share that with anyone!

Although I told you guys!  :blush: :D

Mine are always unpleasant, believe me!

Offline RedKettle

Mine are always unpleasant, believe me!

It’s all that chilli  :D

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

TMI   i know but went to see a superb girl in London some years ago now. Booked four hours dinner date thing on the way back to hers and i let of a few noisey farts which she hopefully din't notice but got back to hers and let one off but it wasnt gaseous matter it was semi solid better know as Ghandis revenge it was soo bloody embarssing I thought thats it punt over but not.

She was very sympathic and ushered me to the loo and in the meatime she changed the sheets and said shall we resume:?

Top lady and a very memorable punt too:-)

« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 08:19:32 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline WARSZAWA16

TMI   i know but went to see a superb girl in London some years ago now. Booked four hours dinner date thing on the way back to hers and i let of a few noisey farts which she hopefully din't notice but got back to hers and let one off but it wasnt gaseous matter it was semi solid better know as Ghandis revenge it was soo bloody embarssing I thought thats it punt over but not.

She was very sympathic and ushered me to the loo and in the meatime she changed the sheets and said shall we resume:?

Brilliant - a classic case of "keep calm and carry on".

Offline tynetunnel

I assume it was what this particular WG exclaimed after you followed through that gave you the idea for your UKP username?  :lol: :D :sarcastic:

Offline Punterperson1971

When I have a punt it’s mostly in the mornings and I’ve showered before I go to see the girl but I always take a pack of baby wipes and if I need a poo then I know there’s a toilet before I jump on bus and not far from the one I usually see.,I’m paranoid about the girl smelling anything unpleasant when we are having fun.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 09:52:38 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline francescototti

I was about the eat a meal but after reading this thread I might wait 30 mins  :blush: :sarcastic:

Offline Kool Keef

I always need to piss just before a punt, usually a couple of times in the 10/15 mins before the alloted time, I'm always paranoid the girl will taste piss during owo so always give an extra few shakes to make sure it's piss free, I sometimes feel I need to 'drop the kids off at the pool' but it usually passes.
Would never have an Eartha Kitt at a WGs place, I'd be to worried the toilet wouldn't flush or someother turd related mishap.  :scare:
Incidentally i had a punt a few weeks back & during the post coital chat she let out the biggest fart ive ever heard from a woman, she wasn't embarrassed either.

Offline francescototti

Yep, I definitely need to do a piss before the punt too. Probably pre nerves / excitment of meeting a new girl  :P

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Am I the only one here that is amazed that as adults your unable to control your bladder or bowel movements.

If this was a fucking kindergarten I could understand this..

FFS your adults who can’t control themselves when they get excited..

Maybe I’m the odd one out..

Offline Moby Dick

Am I the only one here that is amazed that as adults your unable to control your bladder or bowel movements.

:unknown: When you gotta go you gotta go.
The thrill of the punt is kind of a laxative.
But unlike some morons I try to avoid having a shit in a WG Gaff.
Also if you do over night then your arguments aren’t worth JACK SHITEY SHIT :dash:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 11:33:19 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
:unknown:When you gotta go you gotta go.
The thrill of the punt is kind of a laxative.
But unlike some morons I try to avoid having a shit in a WG Gaff.
Also if you do over night then your arguments aren’t worth JACK  :dash:

I have done many overnights without embarrassing myself.

It’s about control and not getting over excited like a little child..

I believe there are special pants available for people who have the inability to control themselves
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 11:34:23 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline Moby Dick

I have done many overnights without embarrassing myself.

It’s about control and not getting over excited like a little child..

Good for you Mr “My SHIT don’t smell” NOT  :P
That’s the exact point of this thread.
Some of us lesser mortals don’t want to poo in a FAF strangers gaff.
We arent children!

Offline freeze44

:D maybe! I defo need a piss and sometime the chocolate turtle appears! Had to drop one of in a wg's once...not a great feeling but hey shit happens!

Offline mr.bluesky

The older you get the harder it is to control your bowels. :dash: I always have a pee before a punt but usually find I still need to go when I arrive even if I've seen her many times before. Nervous excitement I guess  :unknown:

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator

The older you get the harder it is to control your bowels. :dash: I always have a pee before a punt but usually find I still need to go when I arrive even if I've seen her many times before. Nervous excitement I guess  :unknown:

I can totally understand needing a pee... it’s understandable. I should be more accepting and I am sure when I am older I will apologise to everyone here
 :hi:

Offline Moby Dick

I can totally understand needing a pee... it’s understandable. I should be more accepting and I am sure when I am older I will apologise to everyone here
 :hi:

:hi: :thumbsup:

Offline Home Alone

Good news for the lass I've an appointment with in just less than 4 1/2 hours' time: I've just been!! ;)  :yahoo:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I assume it was what this particular WG exclaimed after you followed through that gave you the idea for your UKP username?  :lol: :D :sarcastic:

Nah M8, that'd be whats 'e dropped!

Offline Littlefoot

I understand where the op is coming from. Few times while I've been outside the venue waiting for the go ahead, I've had a touch of the turtle head syndrome. Yes it's probably a bit of adrenaline kicking in, moving things that don't normally move that time a day. But as I generally take around 20 mins to empty my bowels, I tend to suck that head right back up. There's no way I want to pay around £40 to take a dump. The feeling soon disappears once the action gets going.  :music:

Offline Punterperson1971

If I get the urge to have a crap I can’t concentrate on the girl,so I will go before my punt but I make sure I’m clean afterwards.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 05:26:04 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Anadin

It's only amazing if you wrongly assume everyone is born with perfectly functioning organs, that continue to function perfectly throughout their lives.

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
It's only amazing if you wrongly assume everyone is born with perfectly functioning organs, that continue to function perfectly throughout their lives.

I have already said I should be more accepting of people’s issues and apologies to anyone with these problems.

Offline Anadin

I have already said I should be more accepting of people’s issues and apologies to anyone with these problems.

Fair enough :hi: