Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why do some WGs close their eyes during sex/kissing?  (Read 3862 times)

Offline Dime

A thing I've noticed with a few WGs I've been with is a few of them close their eyes when I'm kissing or fucking them. There was one I was with who put the condom on me then lay back, eyes closed with her arms across her chest as though she was in a coffin and I pumped away at her pussy.  I also noticed she was frowning a lot when I was kissing her body. Is it because they are not attracted to the punter?  One thing I really like is for a WG to look at me whilst I fuck them or them give me a BJ. Why do you think WGs close their eyes and does it annoy you?   

Offline Turtle Z

James999

Offline cueball

Offline MancSean

It's fucking abnormal to keep your eyes open when kissing and creepy

Offline smiths

A thing I've noticed with a few WGs I've been with is a few of them close their eyes when I'm kissing or fucking them. There was one I was with who put the condom on me then lay back, eyes closed with her arms across her chest as though she was in a coffin and I pumped away at her pussy.  I also noticed she was frowning a lot when I was kissing her body. Is it because they are not attracted to the punter?  One thing I really like is for a WG to look at me whilst I fuck them or them give me a BJ. Why do you think WGs close their eyes and does it annoy you?

Very few if any WGs are likely to be attracted to me seeing as I am an ugly fucker, the point is a WG shouldn't need to be attracted to me to offer me a good service, its not dating, I am paying her so what I look like is neither here nor there.

All I require is a good act from a WG and they haven't any excuse as I uphold my end of the deal, arriving clean, on time with the correct money, I expect them to uphold their end in both senses of the word. I like eye contact myself but have found some WGs aren't confident enough to do it or they really are avoiding my gaze to stop themselves feeling queasy.

Offline AnthG

Why do you think WGs close their eyes and does it annoy you?

I think the reason is simple; because they are poor at their job.

On whether it annoys me, I would say eye contact is literally the most important thing for me above anything else. So it annoys me immensely.

If OWO, or kissing or anything is off the cards I accept it if the girl is nice. If the girl cannot even look at me, I would say, unless there are massive other factors for me to overlook it. I would class it as a complete downer of a punt.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 06:40:11 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline monstar

Agreed..  :crazy:

Eyes open or closed during sex is down to each girls preference - or you fugly!  :D

Offline AnthG

Eyes open or closed during sex is down to each girls preference - or you fugly!  :D

So can I ask, what do you think of the scenario of if during sex you say politely, can you look at me. And her preference is she doesn't want to?

I think the girl should. And if she refuses that makes it a negative punt myself.

Offline monstar

So can I ask, what do you think of the scenario of if during sex you say politely, can you look at me. And her preference is she doesn't want to?

I think the girl should. And if she refuses that makes it a negative punt myself.

I agree with you AnthG.

She is getting paid to ignore her preference and go with the punters reasonable requests - some eye contact seems reasonable to me.  :thumbsup:

Offline threechilliman

This sounds like a IITDHWTGFE (I'm in the dog house with the girl friend experience)

tcm

Offline Cuntminion

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Lying back & thinking of England :rose:

Offline Owwhatanight

Had a Polish girl on top of me fucking me hard & fast, when she was cumming her eyes rolled back just like " Grasshopper from Kung Fu "    :wacko:

Loverat

You know when you are so in love, and you kiss her and she closes her eyes so she can taste and smell you even better ..............?
Or you caress her clit with your tongue and she closes her eyes as she drifts off to heaven.

No, probably not.

Offline herbie007

Had a Polish girl on top of me fucking me hard & fast, when she was cumming her eyes rolled back just like " Grasshopper from Kung Fu "    :wacko:

You got a link please

Offline Cuntminion

Or you caress her clit with your tongue and she closes her eyes as she drifts off to sleep.

probably

Fixed it for you

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
It seems more natural to close your eyes when kissing. staring into someones eyes before kissing feels normal but whilst...it feels weird plus you end up crossed eyed if you try to do it as you are just too close to each other. It feels strange and rather uncomfortable to keep them open even with a partner.  Most people I know or have met close their eyes whilst kissing.

During sex a bit of eye contact now and then is ok but straight out non stop staring into someones eyes is freaky and feels a bit creepy tbh.   

I would say over 95% of the clients I see close their eyes whilst kissing too and during sex make eye contact now and then but not all the time.  If they spent the whole time just staring into my eyes they would get put on the do not see again list on my phone as its out and out creepy. 

You are not in love you don't even know each other so it is far from a natural behaviour

You do have to remember you are both strangers and you cant gaze lovingly into a strangers eyes.  Its not natural.  Its also very uncomfortable and for most people they wouldn't feel at ease doing it plus If she has to keep it in her head to do so she is only concentrating on doing that so wont be offering the best she can as her mind is firmly on keeping her eyes staring at you

Toshiba

generally means they fucking hate what they are doing  :(

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

What he said.  sorry I missed your post before posting mine above

Offline AnthG

If they spent the whole time just staring into my eyes they would get put on the do not see again list on my phone as its out and out creepy. 

Can I please ask other people to comment on this too.

I say this as I quite unashamedly say, I do this. Its what turns me on. It really turns me on to lock eyes in the punt and keep them there together.

My thoughts are, I am shy as out outside of the bedroom, but inside. I want eye contact in abundance.

Like I have said in the past. Eye contact should be an Adultwork likes list option.

To also add. From my body language and words I say. It is made clear I am not threatening or aggressive. I just want to literally keep eyes locked on each other throughout my time as its what I am after from a punt. It really with no joking turns me on
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 08:37:01 pm by AnthG »

Toshiba

I say this as I quite unashamedly say, I do this. Its what turns me on. It really turns me on to lock eyes in the punt and keep them there together.

My thoughts are, I am shy as out outside of the bedroom, but inside. I want eye contact in abundance.

Like I have said in the past. Eye contact should be an Adultwork likes list option.

have a bit of eye contact, not all the time, it is a bit creepy if you constantly stare at them imho

Offline PLeisure

^^ In 'real life' I'm a big believer in holding eye contact. But that doesn't mean a fixed stare for the duration of our engagement (conversation, not life-long commitment).
During sex, I do like some eye connection, probably as much as anyone else. But it should feel natural. Maintaining contact over any length of time feels forced to me. And, yeah - as Dani and others have indicated.... kinda creepy. Would definitely weird me out.

Sorry, AnthG !  :hi:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Anth I am sure others will post but to me it is kinda creepy to keep looking up during sex and seeing someone staring at you all the time.  Closing your eyes when having pleasure is a natural reaction.  When someone first eats something delightful they close their eyes when savouring the taste it is the same with sex or kissing. 

I can understand it with someone you love but not a complete stranger.  As I said a bit of eye contact and looking up or down at the person and giving a little smile now and then is good but non stop goes beyond eye contact into creepy staring.  staring is never good in any situation and its the same for sex.  Look into their eyes by all means but constantly is just weird and also makes it look like you are not enjoying yourself as you are concentrating on gazing at her

I find it very creepy and I know I am not the only one who does. 

johnnyboy61

A thing I've noticed with a few WGs I've been with is a few of them close their eyes when I'm kissing or fucking them.
Dime, have you ever kissed or fucked a civvy?  Nothing abnormal in this at all, in fact it's a little bit scary if they keep their eyes open all of the time.

Offline nike

To also add. From my body language and words I say. It is made clear I am not threatening or aggressive. I just want to literally keep eyes locked on each other throughout my time as its what I am after from a punt. It really with no joking turns me on

i have to agree with the consensus here.  Whilst some eye contact is essential, continuous staring would just creep me out.

Offline AnthG

Right, so can I ask, is there anyone that thinks this is ok? And I am not the freak of the North. As it really is the forefront of the enjoyment of the punts for me.

A girls eyes are the most attractive thing about her (literally) for me, and I like locking eyes for everything.

If I am not doing this I may as well stay home and have hand relief as the thing that makes the punt is you get to connect with someone.

I am not paying for a rubber doll. I am paying for connection from another person. (if you know what I mean, and have used the right term).

Offline smiths

Right, so can I ask, is there anyone that thinks this is ok? And I am not the freak of the North. As it really is the forefront of the enjoyment of the punts for me.

A girls eyes are the most attractive thing about her (literally) for me, and I like locking eyes for everything.

If I am not doing this I may as well stay home and have hand relief as the thing that makes the punt is you get to connect with someone.

I am not paying for a rubber doll. I am paying for connection from another person. (if you know what I mean, and have used the right term).

Nothing wrong with it at all if that's what you want to do, you are the one paying after all. However if the WG looks uncomfortable and I have found this myself then time to do something else for a bit and then come back to this later on. Personally I enjoy staring at the naked female form in all its glory.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Anthony it does sound like you actually need more than meeting a prossie and want the sort of connection you get from a civvie partner. The constant eye locking is something people who are newly in love do even though that eventually wears off.  It's not the sort of connection you will really get from paid sex

If you tell her you want continuous eye contact you may find the other aspects of the booking not so good as not only will she feel a bit weird and uncomfortable she will be putting all her effort into not closing her eyes or looking away

This type of eye contact just doesn't happen with either casual sex or paid sex and is more of a newly in love thing

Would you sooner a prossie got into the booking and enjoyed her time with you or her stare into your eyes and feel uncomfortable in your company and not get into the booking?

I still believe you are looking for a connection you won't find in paid sex and need to look to finding a civvie partner

Offline Happylad

If it`s me kissing her she is closing her eyes in an ecstasy of delight as her imagination wafts her gently to paradise.

--well, that`s my story and I`m sticking to it!!!!!

Offline Cuntminion

During sex a bit of eye contact now and then is ok but straight out non stop staring into someones eyes is freaky and feels a bit creepy tbh.   

Like this?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Malvolio

I take it you're not a fan of doggy-style then.

As others have said, I think full-on eye contact throughout the punt is a bit weird, and I can see how it might make the WG uncomfortable.  Often she will have a strategically-placed mirror that will allow you to take things in from a different view.

Offline Dime

I kind of see where posters are coming from regarding kissing, as because you are so close it's natural for the girl to close her eyes.

Offline Cuntminion

I have shite eyesite and tend to take glasses off during, you could probably bait and switch with a goat and I wouldn't notice till it bleated (don't get no ideas pulling that if you read ukp)

I have probable limited experience in comparison to people here but sustained eye contact would be a little creepy maybe a few seconds intermittently here and there, little bits of everything not too much of one thing make a great hour

Offline AnthG

I cannot be the only person who gets off from major eye contact?

In all honesty I like it so much I feel people who don't are the weird ones.

Here is a good article on the levels of eye contact. Level 7 "The Eye Fuck" sounds ok as a service I am paying the girl for.

External Link/Members Only

I remember I started this topic a couple of years ago and nobody thought I was odd for it (or if they did, they were being too polite to say)

Eye Contact Should be an AdultWork Enjoy List Like/Dislike Selection
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 11:03:12 pm by AnthG »

Offline smiths

Anthony it does sound like you actually need more than meeting a prossie and want the sort of connection you get from a civvie partner. The constant eye locking is something people who are newly in love do even though that eventually wears off.  It's not the sort of connection you will really get from paid sex

If you tell her you want continuous eye contact you may find the other aspects of the booking not so good as not only will she feel a bit weird and uncomfortable she will be putting all her effort into not closing her eyes or looking away

This type of eye contact just doesn't happen with either casual sex or paid sex and is more of a newly in love thing

Would you sooner a prossie got into the booking and enjoyed her time with you or her stare into your eyes and feel uncomfortable in your company and not get into the booking?

I still believe you are looking for a connection you won't find in paid sex and need to look to finding a civvie partner

What a load of old bollocks, I have had a number of regular WGs who offered lots of eye contact.

Offline Turtle Z

I cannot be the only person who gets off from major eye contact?
External Link/Members Only

What a load of shite. Is he related to Charles Manson?

Offline Dogfather

Not on your own AnthG as eye contact is hot in my book (and I do a bit too much of it I think) but as I always smile a lot as well it hopefully isn't creepy!
I'm a soft touch (and easy money probably!).

Offline ampersand

Kissing I would close my eyes.  I love eye contact during a BJ.  During sex itself, if in missionary, some eye contact, but not all the time.

The_Black_Bloke

A lot of women close their eyes during kissing, not just WG, maybe not so much during sex.

Alot of WG are probably insecure too though, maybe they're not into their job. I've never noticed a WG closing her eyes during a whole sex session though. They don't always give eye contact though.

My current MRS wanted the lights off when we first had sex because she was so insecure about her body, all of that soon changed though after the first session, sometimes you just have to give em the extra boombastic beat that they never had before :cool: hahaha.

Offline MancSean

Not on your own AnthG as eye contact is hot in my book (and I do a bit too much of it I think) but as I always smile a lot as well it hopefully isn't creepy!
I'm a soft touch (and easy money probably!).
Sorry dude sounds like something from the Shining to me

LL

If they spent the whole time just staring into my eyes they would get put on the do not see again list on my phone as its out and out creepy.
Haha. Not that we've ever met but put me on your shit-list just in case you ever tour around my stomping ground. I love looking into a WG's eyes and exchanging fuck-faces with her :D. Not the whole punt but a significant portion of it. I.e when I'm on top. It keeps me hard. If that's creepy then so be it. I don't force her or make a fuss if she looks away or keeps her eyes closed but in my mind that affects the overall rating I give them (not to say they would get a neutral review for it but if I had to choose between two similar girls and one of them have good eye contact that would make my choice easy).

dezzatheblue2

There is eye contact and there is creepy.......

tojosmith

i think its to do with how good looking the guy is most of them dont like doing what they do so they shut there eyes and think about something else. i mind the good old days at lss girlcalled kerry would give you eye contact when sucking your cock. what a turn on.