Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Free Punting Phone when you top up £10  (Read 941 times)

Offline g284

Cheap burner phone - Nokia 105 (2017) with top up £10 at Carphone Warehouse

External Link/Members Only

To stop EE taking the £10 credit automatically turn off mobile data connectivity or switch off mobile data before inserting the sim. txt message to 150 with the text STOP PACK and confirm. txts to 150 are free. You now have £10 PAYG credit on the sim

Credits go hotukdeals for the find.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 11:09:37 am by g284 »
Banned reason: Demanding threads be deleted by PM despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RogerBoner

Thanks for the info. What is wrong with letting EE take the £10 as you still need to have credited funds? I'm not savvy.

Offline g284

Thanks for the info. What is wrong with letting EE take the £10 as you still need to have credited funds? I'm not savvy.

EE has a 'pack' system on PAYG sims which gives you minutes, texts and data for 7 or 30 days and this automatically renews unless you stop them. The sim is pre-loaded with 'Everything' pack which gives you minutes/texts/data for 30 days. Once the sim is inserted and you start making text/calls or use web data EE takes the £10 credit for the pack and in return you get 30 days’ worth of bundle allowances. If you want to buy a different pack or buy the same pack later or have no packs (data might not work, I think) you have to stop the pack. All depends how you want to use the credits.
Banned reason: Demanding threads be deleted by PM despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RogerBoner

Thanks g284 I thought payg sims didn't automatically top up every month.
That's enough   :cool:

Offline wannabe

You could get the phone, then don't put the EE sim in it. Get a Three PAYG instead and use that. The cash you put on them never runs out, I've got one that's had £3 on it for about a year.

You'd need to check that the phone isn't pre-locked to EE. Usually phones only lock to the provider once the sim is inserted, but worth double checking.

I think Three sims don't lock the phone to them, but that's worth double checking in a Three store when you get the sim.

Offline Hereatlee

Great info. Thanks.

Anyone have a tip for best place near Paddington Station to grab a phone, pay cash, and get activated on the spot. All cash, no credit cards or verifications?

Much appreciated  in advance.

Offline Malvolio

Great info. Thanks.

Anyone have a tip for best place near Paddington Station to grab a phone, pay cash, and get activated on the spot. All cash, no credit cards or verifications?

Much appreciated  in advance.

It sounds like you're flying in from overseas - you might as well buy a phone at Heathrow Airport on your way out.  I'd expect those shops to take US dollars or Euros if you don't have any pounds to hand.

Offline taiyo

Great to know, just ordered one. Better safe than sorry.