Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The reason verification pics are normally hidden  (Read 2030 times)

holyhandgrenade

:lol:

I don't get it. Does AW have a rule saying no makeup allowed for your verification photo? So many girls out there make a big effort for their gallery but phone it in when it comes to the verification photo.

Offline Sheer Tights

For the sake of it's own credibility & to prevent scammers, AW should only publish profiles with a verification photo.

Offline punk

Offline pumps

Not even the same women.

my thoughts!

but its clear when you arrive you'll be getting the woman in the verification photo only  :lol:

Offline punk

my thoughts!

but its clear when you arrive you'll be getting the woman in the verification photo only  :lol:

classic romanian pimp bait & switch

columbo

The eyebrows and some facial features in both photos bear resemblance. Maybe it is the same girl with and without make up. I have seen photos of some attractive celebrities and without make up they look awful.

Offline pumps

The eyebrows and some facial features in both photos bear resemblance. Maybe it is the same girl with and without make up. I have seen photos of some attractive celebrities and without make up they look awful.

you should stick to solving crimes -  The nose is way to different to be the same girl.

Offline mymikemy

Kinda puts a downer on taking a chance on someone without a verification pic!

Offline Jamboney

Jesus Christ those eyebrows are hideous. She looks permanently surprised

Offline OutForJustice80

Hidden verification pics are such a waste of time if no cross referencing is done with the other pics on the profile. It just means that this particular prostitute knows a woman over 18, beyond that they could be a giant, fat man with a gimpy eye and a missing bollock.

Offline Jamboney

I feel sick now, never seen such an ugly woman before  :vomit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

I'd pay her to get as far away from me as possible!

getonit

and yet another.....www.adultwork.com/3152967 or External Link/Members Only
O.K. who started this , it's putting me off punting for life , look at this :
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

columbo

I'd pay her to get as far away from me as possible!

Is this what the poor girl gets for being honest?

Offline Johny Stone

and yet another.....www.adultwork.com/3152967 or External Link/Members Only
O.K. who started this , it's putting me off punting for life , look at this :
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
These two are not too bad  :P

Offline mymikemy

Being honest and ugly are two different things lol.

It's just disgusting how people use fake pics of people who look nothing like the real deal and think guys will still stay when they make an effort to come and see them. Some guys travel for an hour or more! And paying to see private galleries is dumb. Why should you pay to see if you would even bother. Imagine paying to see a picture of car your thinking of buying.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

you should stick to solving crimes -  The nose is way to different to be the same girl.

I thought that at first, but at a second look I think it's the make-up. Also one of those two photos is reversed, increasing the apparent difference :P

These two are not too bad  :P

I think Summerkay looks better in her verification pic than in her profile pics.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 11:34:05 pm by Mr Farkyhars »