Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BB Warning for those who like thick latin women in south london  (Read 1587 times)

Offline pumps

I Think this girl who's now advertising with a Latin group by the looks of it, might be a ex ro/hung. barebacker from Selhurst.

I almost went to see her today but realised in the back of my mind she looked like someone's profile I'd previously seen and wanted to avoid as she's a barebacker, The photos look awfully similar but I can't go 100% definitive. So this is just a heads up for anyone who cares.

External Link/Members Only - advertising in Camberwell as Spanish.

Looks like this wg:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

:drinks:

Offline pumps

Looks the same.

Indeed - hopefully people see this thread before it's too late.

dannyvirginia363

They all BB with someone.........

Offline pumps

They all BB with someone.........

Of course they do that's how the cycle of life works....., but the matter is somewhat esculated when they're openly offering it to all with the money.

So for anyone who punts it's a no no.

Offline Mr Sinister

barebacker from Selhurst.

There's a group of them that work together in Croydon/Selhurst advertise it on and off. Be wary.

Offline pumps

There's a group of them that work together in Croydon/Selhurst advertise it on and off. Be wary.

yup that's exactly why i saved all of their pics and profiles so I couldn't accidentally visit them in the future should they decide they want to stop offering BB. And what do you know.... It's worked.

Offline jimmyjackjones

Thank for the warning, had her on my HL  :thumbsdown: