Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 25th August (2nd choice)  (Read 1880 times)

Offline Steve2

« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 04:59:40 am by Steve2 »

vw

Damn, wish I was popping to the smoke this week.

Offline duskwalker

I really hope someone TOFTT and reports back...  :rolleyes:

Enfield

Londoner2015

Has three positive ratings. Any reason to believe that they are not real?

columbo

Very cute but she is Romanian, which is a dodgy thing in my book unless proven to the contrary. That said, one of the nicest girls I recently saw was a Romanian, well half Romanian.

Offline punk

That's young,but good for her or the management for stating no bb, are we starting to see some good or at least well manage girls.

Londoner2015

In her profile, it says she's an independent. Sounds like a load of bollocks, doesn't it?

Offline G.Raff

I TOFTT.  :cool:
She shares a flat with the famous Mimi, and same kind of services and experience. She's new to this and eager to please but still rather passive and a bit boring. Clock watcher (maid will buzz 5 min before time and then again at the end) She is nevertheless very pretty, looks better in real life IMO, although shame about smoker's yellow teeth.
Overall an OKish punt but high scores for looks and tight fit bod so actually I enjoyed it.
Will write a full review.
BTW comms was terrible I was made to wait and then was offered Mimi instead, I refused and opted to wait even longer (about 30min in total) - yes I know, crazy, but I drove a long way and did want to see this girl.
 :hi:

Londoner2015

How's her English? Is it true that she doesn't do OWO and anal?