Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yes Holly, London.  (Read 1661 times)

Sergeant Wrong

Outcall, 2 hours for £300.

Nice girl, did everything it said on the tin (RO, CIM, protected penetration)
but it was an unmemorable experience.

Offline LLPunting

Is this meant to be a review?

Link?
 Or at least the site you found her on?
Or attach some photos if they were sent to you?

Sergeant Wrong

If it looks like a review then probably it is a review.
HTH.
External Link/Members Only
is where I found her.
The site looks like our friend Adultwork.

Offline Yankee21

Q. So why are you doing “this?”   A. -I’m a libertine.
-Geek alert: this is quite possibly the closest profession to feeling like a secret agent.
-I get to indulge in scenarios which are surreal. You know, like FFFFM moresomes in an opulent suite with a city view at Hotel Shangri La. True story. No, anal did not occur haha (please refer to prior FAQ).
-Balancing a double life is exhilarating (I am actually a successful girl who is a social butterfly).
-I find turning away from mainstream society and exploring this line of work to be a liberating barometer of the way I see my true self. I get paid to be my alter ego.
-I wanted to understand more about how sex connects with society.

:unknown: :unknown:

Offline Yankee21

Then just below that:

Q. Why would you prefer not to be reviewed on forums?   A. First of all I would like to highlight that I welcome Adultwork feedback. UKP is a source of hate-speech, something I would define as attacking or harassing a person based on their gender, sexuality, ethnicity or religion and as a liberal individual I can’t endorse that forum. I'm grateful that my clients don't berate defenseless women online. I adore men and in turn there is no greater turn on for me than a man who has a great deal of respect for women.

If the concept of reviewing women like they are inanimate objects seems perfectly reasonable (as opposed to deeply concerning, unethical and dehumanising) might I throw some ironic misogyny and point out that I probably bang more hot chicks than you.

My passion for equality is in fact from a place of love and peace. Allow me to use a sexually euphemistic example that you probably enjoy: pie. Equality does not mean fewer rights for you. It isn't pie.

:timeout:

Offline Fuzzyduck

HTH.
is where I found her.

Ah so it isn't a review. Thanks, OP, for clarifying.

Offline Heph

HTH.
is where I found her.

NO: as any fule kno...  lots of things which might at first look like reviews are just plain old touting.

I'm pretty sure LLP was being tongue-in-cheek, but it was legitimate to ask you 'do you think this effort is of any use?'

Offline LLPunting

NO: as any fule kno...  lots of things which might at first look like reviews are just plain old touting.

I'm pretty sure LLP was being tongue-in-cheek, but it was legitimate to ask you 'do you think this effort is of any use?'

Pity the fule!...
Actually no, don't.  He appears to be a bigger twat than what's wailing from the SP's crotch with her sanctimonious condemnation of this forum and in stark denial of her own actions whereby she has objectified and commoditised her own body for the entertainment of men (and perhaps women).  The woman is a total fruit-loop and he's the Ken-doll banging her drum with his emasculated pubis.