Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DonnaX  (Read 3176 times)

23 review(s) for DonnaX (20 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrDeviousD

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Seen her a few times but last seen Donna a good 8-10 years back and and a had good times visiting her.

Arranged time to meet her for 2:30 for 1 hour. Sent text at 2:20 saying I was here , received text at 2:25 saying she'll call me asap.
2:37 get call with apartment number so I of I go.

Door opens and met by Donna who is looking well dressed but has put a bit of weight on since we last met but I'm still looking forward as iv got good memories of our previous times.

Hand paperwork over and get undressed and onto bed . We discuss what I want. Owo, deep throat,  cim , sex and anal. She tells me she doesn't do deep throat and might not be able to do anal for to long as it might hurt her. The Donna I rembered loved a good anal pounding and loved gagging on cock .

So we start with owo. Ok technique but mainly just my end in her mouth with lots of wanking me off . So after 10 min tell her to get on her knees in front of full length mirror and carry on sucking me off another 5 min passes so I start wanking myself off and give her a load in her mouth and all over her face ..... been there now but 20 min and usually I can pop twice in 30 min but never mind I'm there for a hour . 5 min passes with me playing with her tits which were covered in spots down the sides of them which could of been a heat/sweat rash.

Ready for round 2 so send her back down there and she's of sucking my bell and licking my shaft , 10 min of this and I tell her to bend over and lube up on edge of bed. By now I'm thinking I wished I'd just gone for half hour cus innit enjoying this . Time to make her pay and pound fuck out of that arse. In I go and straight away she groans so I lean forward grab hold of her tits and give her 60 seconds of fury  :D I slow down and carry on for another 5 min and the bed has moved about 2 ft over . I pull out and tell I want cow girl which we do and then onto missionary but her fanny is that slack there isn't any feeling for me.
Back onto oral then I told her to get back on knees for the next load . Carried this on for another 10 min but it wasn't going to happen so dressed and left . Felt disappointed because I had good memories and had been  looking forward to this meet for some time . Not really Donna's fault but time has certainly caught up with her. She's pleasant enough still but wished I'd kept her as a memory of old .
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline MrDeviousD

Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility

seward

MrD like you I have seen Donna in the past and am shocked this is the second neutral she's had recently, I would have bet money on her always giving good service,but I suppose there comes a time even with WGs with good reputations, for time or age to take its toll,perhaps it's knowing when to retire, sorry you had a less than great experience, but thanks for the review, I shall now keep the good memories of Donna,and give the return I was considering a miss, time to move on. :thumbsdown:

Offline MrDeviousD

MrD like you I have seen Donna in the past and am shocked this is the second neutral she's had recently, I would have bet money on her always giving good service,but I suppose there comes a time even with WGs with good reputations, for time or age to take its toll,perhaps it's knowing when to retire, sorry you had a less than great experience, but thanks for the review, I shall now keep the good memories of Donna,and give the return I was considering a miss, time to move on. :thumbsdown:

Absolute shame, many good memories of her.

Offline SpunkyMunky

I've seen her in the past too - in groups and 1-2-1. Always fancied another go - now I think I won't bother. She hasn't updated her pics in a while either. Speaks volumes.

Offline AJX

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Time to make her pay and pound fuck out of that arse. In I go and straight away she groans so I lean forward grab hold of her tits and give her 60 seconds of fury.

:cool:
Banned reason: Talks the talk, but no reviews in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline AJX

Quote from: MrDeviousD

I slow down and carry on for another 5 min and the bed has moved about 2 ft over .
[/quote

You definately have a way with words! :D
Banned reason: Talks the talk, but no reviews in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt