Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzy-Massage Notting Hill Gate  (Read 1298 times)

12 review(s) for Suzy-Massage (4 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline somepuntingguy

Link: External Link/Members Only

services: Massage + HR

Price: £80  60 Mins  (50 + 30 including HR)

Communication: ok over text you will be sent a price list and set of directions and a picture of te front door (bit random in my opinion)

Logistics: The  location is very close to Notting Hill Gate station I would say a 5 minute walk or so, there is a button near it which is a good place to wait for the “I am ready now text”

The Flat is ok sized with a shower and the massage room is fit for purpose however a little on the small side

Physical Appearance:

Face 4/10 ok- but not amazing

Body 6/10 very slim but staring to show her age

Age: profile says 26 I don’t believe it I would say as add ten years

Hygiene: No issues

Service: 
I arrived and we confirmed what we had agreed on the phone so a 1hr massage with a happy ending.

Handed over the money and she leave the room after asking me to get undressed and lay down, she comes back and applies oil, massage starts of well with her working my back while sitting on the bed she does seem to know what she’s doing, however it did not seem like it was flowing more of a stop start motion, I turned over and she was on her phone! I asked “everthing ok” and got back a “yes”  :dash: when she did fusing with the dam phone the massage was good, using her arms and at one point I think she was walking on my back.

She also built it up and was tocuching my balls and inner thighs, was told to turn over, so far so good.

However her hand job technique is literally the tug part of a rub and tug, you would will upwards quite quickly while asking if I was going to cum for her I assume she thinks this would sound sexy but it doesn’t and coupled with the lack of talking before hand it doesn’t fit and sounds forced.

Anyway I managed to get the job done after I told her to slow down which she seemed to be annoyed at.

So far I would say this is a nutral experance over all however once i got dressed / cleaned up and left I looked at the time and she had short changed me by 20 mins or so  :mad:

Positives: good massage of you can get her off her phone, she doese allow touching and seems to know how to massage ( uses arms and walks on your back)

Neutral:

Face / body are ok but that’s about it.

Negatives: uses phone while massaging you and cuts session short   

Would I visit again: No, however she is very available so if you wanted to chance it ( and hope her phone is not busy)I would say keep her as a plan c

Just a quick note to say this is a first review ( thought I should give something back) so I thought I should get the negitives out the way first, please feel free to let me know how I can improve the review.

Offline No None Sense

Link: External Link/Members Only

services: Massage + HR

Price: £80  60 Mins  (50 + 30 including HR)

Communication: ok over text you will be sent a price list and set of directions and a picture of te front door (bit random in my opinion)

Logistics: The  location is very close to Notting Hill Gate station I would say a 5 minute walk or so, there is a button near it which is a good place to wait for the “I am ready now text”

The Flat is ok sized with a shower and the massage room is fit for purpose however a little on the small side

Physical Appearance:

Face 4/10 ok- but not amazing

Body 6/10 very slim but staring to show her age

Age: profile says 26 I don’t believe it I would say as add ten years

Hygiene: No issues

Service: 
I arrived and we confirmed what we had agreed on the phone so a 1hr massage with a happy ending.

Handed over the money and she leave the room after asking me to get undressed and lay down, she comes back and applies oil, massage starts of well with her working my back while sitting on the bed she does seem to know what she’s doing, however it did not seem like it was flowing more of a stop start motion, I turned over and she was on her phone! I asked “everthing ok” and got back a “yes”  :dash: when she did fusing with the dam phone the massage was good, using her arms and at one point I think she was walking on my back.

She also built it up and was tocuching my balls and inner thighs, was told to turn over, so far so good.

However her hand job technique is literally the tug part of a rub and tug, you would will upwards quite quickly while asking if I was going to cum for her I assume she thinks this would sound sexy but it doesn’t and coupled with the lack of talking before hand it doesn’t fit and sounds forced.

Anyway I managed to get the job done after I told her to slow down which she seemed to be annoyed at.

So far I would say this is a nutral experance over all however once i got dressed / cleaned up and left I looked at the time and she had short changed me by 20 mins or so  :mad:

Positives: good massage of you can get her off her phone, she doese allow touching and seems to know how to massage ( uses arms and walks on your back)

Neutral:

Face / body are ok but that’s about it.

Negatives: uses phone while massaging you and cuts session short   

Would I visit again: No, however she is very available so if you wanted to chance it ( and hope her phone is not busy)I would say keep her as a plan c

Just a quick note to say this is a first review ( thought I should give something back) so I thought I should get the negitives out the way first, please feel free to let me know how I can improve the review.

Similar experience here as well.
Saw her once and she wouldn't come off the bloody phone.
I don't remember a worse experience.
She looks OK though.