Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzy-Massage (SEX SERVICE) - Notting Hill Gate  (Read 3751 times)

12 review(s) for Suzy-Massage (4 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline blackprince

External Link/Members Only

I was feeling horny and I fancied something abit different this time. I fancied a thai. I saw suzys profile and although it says no sex service we all know this is a load of BS so we made communication she gave me the postcode and i made my way down. She was based in a small but clean apartment and she opened the door wearing a black skirt and a white tank top that made her tits look soo nice and pert. At first she tried to show me to another girl that was working there but i said no i came for you its you i want. She lead me to the room and asked what I would like and I said sex service. She paused for a moment like she was checking if i was an officer or something. The she said £80. Now i never haggle with price but as this was different circumstances as her profile didn't actually state a price for sex i said how about £60 so i paid £60 for 30 mins.

I then began to strip and i told her not to waste time with massage. She straight away got on her knees and began to suck me off. It was a decent blowjob but she focused more on sucking the tip but she would toss me off whilst doing so. Her blowjob was decent but the sight of a tiny little thai wonder sucking my knob just turned me on. I let her do this for about 5 mins then i told her to lay on the bed. She put the condom on me and I shoved my cock straight into her tight thai pussy. I swear i shoved it in so hard i could of nearly split her pussy in two. She yelped n said slower baby. I then began to slowly start thrusting in and out of her tight thai pussy. I had to go slow because she couldnt really take a pounding but to be honest i wasnt expecting any different. I had been fucking her in missionary for about 20 mins so  I then put her legs over my shoulder and went for my nut. I started giving her slow but deep and hard strokes and as i could feel my self cuming i held tight onto her pert little tight body and nutted in the condom.

I got dressed and left. Would i go back again yeah why not. They do like to please and for a price are willing to do MOST things you want. (Take note how I say most and not anything). Plus she has a sexy little tight body. The only negative I can think of is that she cant really take a good pounding but to be honest this is something you will find with 99% of thai girls so overall I would say it was a good punt.

Banned reason: Undesirable homophobic cunt.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Wozel

Hi mate, do you know how much it is for 1 hour ? Tits any good? Also what was the other girl like ?

Offline petercamford

I have seen Suzy and received a rather perfunctory, disengaged massage. She is in her 40s and been in the massage game many years. Before Notting Hill she practiced near Stratford for a long time. She knows exactly what she offers and doesn't offer and I just dont believe she will offer oral, let alone full sex, particularly to someone who appears to be a first time client. When I saw her in Notting Hill the room she was in just about managed enough space for a massage table which I believe she always uses. There was bed or room for a bed.

I have been on this board on and off for a while and I have seen loads of guys sceptical about the veracity of reviews, but I have usually thought that the reviewer was probably genuine and getting unfairly criticised. So I am slow to jump on a review myself. But i have to say that I believe that this particular review of Suzy is a load of bollocks !

Offline blackprince

I have seen Suzy and received a rather perfunctory, disengaged massage. She is in her 40s and been in the massage game many years. Before Notting Hill she practiced near Stratford for a long time. She knows exactly what she offers and doesn't offer and I just dont believe she will offer oral, let alone full sex, particularly to someone who appears to be a first time client. When I saw her in Notting Hill the room she was in just about managed enough space for a massage table which I believe she always uses. There was bed or room for a bed.

I have been on this board on and off for a while and I have seen loads of guys sceptical about the veracity of reviews, but I have usually thought that the reviewer was probably genuine and getting unfairly criticised. So I am slow to jump on a review myself. But i have to say that I believe that this particular review of Suzy is a load of bollocks !
I beg your pardon mate. You should be extremely careful throwing out accusations. I believe you either want to cause animosity or you are just simply jealous. Either way it aint a good look mate. Furthermore I have made a fair amount of contribution to UKP so excuse me if I dont give a flying toss about your doubts!

And ill tell you another she does offer sex because I have asked on the phone before prior to this meeting many months ago and she originally said no and then she has come up with £150 stating "beacuse i no normally do this" and then she has suggested her friend when I sounded disinterested.

Offline HighlyMotivated

Well that’s annoying, I paid £10 more than you and only got a naked massage/HJ

What room were you in? I don’t remember a bed either

Offline blackprince

In the living area through the door on your left when you first enter the flat. You have the living area on the left and the massage room is on the right at the end of the hallway and he toilet/bathroom straight ahead as you enter.

Offline HighlyMotivated

Bitch. Fair play to you I guess  :thumbsup:

Offline olijameson

Where the confusion might be is that I just rang her up and she said that she has a friend that'll do FS. Or @Blackprince was it definitely the girl in the photos?

Offline Wozel

Looks like black prince got a bargain with £60 for 30 mins and got his balls drained. If in doubt then go and see for yourselves I guess, I think I will.

punther

interesting review

she charges £30 for just a normal 30min massage
£10 for a happy ending
£10 to give you the massage topless and an additional £10 to be fully nude

basically£60 for a nude massage

...so fair play for receiving owo and sex for the same price