Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keira Jackson  (Read 2222 times)

5 review(s) for SCOTTISH_OLIVIAX (0 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Coco83

This little 1 caught my attention pretty new to the punting scene.
Arranged for an hour incall in shawlands area of Glasgow. Know it well so thought fuck it. Cp was ok minimal but straigjt to the point what i was looking for outfits etc.
Game time turned up bang on time usual paperwork exercise twiddling my thumbs for her to come in no makeup not dressed. Ok looking girl mechanical as hell. Loads of handjobs and shit oral followed so decided pub was the best shout after no pop shot. Live and learn. 1st review so hope this is acceptable. Happy punting folks!

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Offline Coco83

Cheers boss. In Fife already i see  :D

Offline Clattypats

Arranged for an hour incall in shawlands area of Glasgow. Know it well so thought fuck it. Cp was ok minimal but straigjt to the point what i was looking for outfits etc.
Game time turned up bang on time usual paperwork exercise twiddling my thumbs for her to come in no makeup not dressed. Ok looking girl mechanical as hell. Loads of handjobs and shit oral followed so decided pub was the best shout after no pop shot. Live and learn. 1st review so hope this is acceptable. Happy punting folks!

were you not warned about her in another post..shouldn't of chanced it..The one I seen at least didn't have shit feedback (till I put my review up)

Offline Coco83

Full wallet and stupidity mate weve all been there

Offline Clattypats

Full wallet and stupidity mate weve all been there
fair play m8..I made a mistake today TOFTT. .am no doin that again..

Offline spud jizz

fuck me son, it was all laid out for ye.
The local hero taz gave her a 10 out of 10, a body 99.9 % of guys would love.  :lol:

Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Clattypats

fuck me son, it was all laid out for ye.
The local hero taz gave her a 10 out of 10, a body 99.9 % of guys would love.  :lol:
he's no a local hero,but he does toftt quite often and sometimes comes up wae a few Gems..can you say the same about yourself? :unknown:

Offline FrankieOh

I'm sure this is Kerry Banks who is based in Fife mostly and tours the big cities. I saw her a while back and she was pretty average in everything thing she did. Her prices are nuts when you think of the service provided. Tits are something else mind you.

Offline bigmike32

Messaged her today and im damn sure it is kerri banks same location etc. Prices have came down thankfully.