Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pleasuredome in Wythenshawe  (Read 1790 times)

32 review(s) for xxpleasuredomexxxx (31 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bolster3

Went to see Andrea and really all I can do is echo what Cueball said in his review of this lady

External Link/Members Only

Excellent comms, about 5 minutes from Manchester airport and easy to find, parking at the weekend is plentiful and out of eyeshot.
Went upstairs, settled finances and we're off.
Great tits with bullet nipples that you could suck on for ages.
Kissing, DFK and then we're exploring how many fingers she can take.
Before I knew it I was fist deep, she's bucking and squirts with such force she nearly blinded me. :scare:
A bit of anal play and then I'm suited up and trying every position before I come in her mouth.
Quick chat and shower and then I'm off.

Excellent VFM at £100 for the hour, and game for anything .
Would I visit again? definitely and quite soon I think.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 09:57:14 am by bolster3 »

Offline threechilliman

Pleased to report I have a booking very soon with her!

tcm

Offline Titi

Yep she's a helluva woman. Can I recommend you try a levels next time. She really does know how to take a lil punishment  :D

Offline cueball

Yep she's a helluva woman. Can I recommend you try a levels next time. She really does know how to take a lil punishment  :D

I'll second that, I left no stone unturned and she took it all with a smile on her face, she likes a good grapple does this lass.

All done in the best possible taste ofcourse  :D

Offline threechilliman

Wait for my review boys, it'll make your eyes water..... ;)

You're sworn to secrecy Cueball.

tcm

Offline Titi

Wait for my review boys, it'll make your eyes water..... ;)

You're sworn to secrecy Cueball.

tcm

Haha can't wait. If it's anything like your last review, then we are all in for a treat.

Offline Titi

I'll second that, I left no stone unturned and she took it all with a smile on her face, she likes a good grapple does this lass.

All done in the best possible taste ofcourse  :D

Add her rimming technique and you're in for a treat  :yahoo:

Offline bolster3

Oh yes how could I forget that.
Bed looked like a bomb site as well when we'd finished!!  :D

Offline threechilliman

Fabulous session today with PD - her first MMF. Bi as well. Match report to follow.

tcm

Offline george r

I wonder why the alert with so much good feedback ?

DoctorDoctor

Glad you enjoyed yourself TCM; quality provider for a ton. Given the candour of your reviews, can you please avail of us the publishing time and date so we can all ensure we are reading the review on an empty stomach  :scare: Only kidding!

DD

Offline threechilliman

Glad you enjoyed yourself TCM; quality provider for a ton. Given the candour of your reviews, can you please avail of us the publishing time and date so we can all ensure we are reading the review on an empty stomach  :scare: Only kidding!

DD

Review will be next week some time, due to work commitments and having to finish my previous review first. I'll try and post it later in the evening when you've a glass of something good in your hand.

tcm

Offline Titi

I wonder why the alert with so much good feedback ?

Ignore the alert. Think it has something to do with the absurdity of AW rules.

Offline bolster3

Fabulous session today with PD - her first MMF. Bi as well. Match report to follow.

Thought you'd enjoy meeting her.  :D

Offline bolster3

tcm

Thought you'd enjoy meeting her. :D