Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxPleasuredomexxxx  (Read 1068 times)

32 review(s) for xxpleasuredomexxxx (31 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

rocky101

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had enquired about this lady a few weeks back as she had posted a bid on my reverse booking. However, given the flag on AW I accepted someone else's. But during the process, she had appeared to have responded very openly about the reason her profile was flagged. So decided to risk it and made 30min incall booking for last week.

We all know that on AW things that look too good to be true are mostly likely the case and the feedback can also be a bit flaky. Well, I've realized it works the other way round too. Profiles that may cause concern / have a flag on may actually be of a genuinely nice person - in this case sampled personally by me  :hi:

Andrea's place is a decent nick of Wythenshawe......lots of on street parking available outside her home. Parked round the corner and made my way to hers. On entry, I liked what I saw and also how she greeted and talked to me. So went with my instincts and asked if we could extend the 30mins to an hour booking and she was fine with it. Best decision of the day!

What followed was an extremely passionate, at times filthy, hour long fuck session. I was literally wasted at the end of it. We tried many things on her likes list - OWO, DFK, rimm on me, on her, multiple positions....you name it.

This has been a cracking start to 2016, hope it stay like this.  :hi:

DoctorDoctor

Thanks for TOFTT - she looks right tidy. I'm partial to a Mucky Milf.

Wythenshawe is sketchy in places-was your motor parked up somewhere safe?

DD

rocky101

Yes, I am aware Wythenshawe can be a bit ropey but the area around her seemed safe. I parked round the corner but there's plenty of parking outside her door too if you prefer.