Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2 Now Chinese young girls do full massage Warrington  (Read 7455 times)

Offline paul01

seen this on vs...anyone info on these ???

Offline GingerNuts

« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 03:05:21 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline paul01

ty ginger will have to learn how to do these links

Offline GingerNuts

ty ginger will have to learn how to do these links

:hi:

Just copy the URL and paste it into your post. The forum software will create a link.

Offline fisherofsouls

"We are in a comfortable, relaxing, small but sexy, young, beautiful and naughty masseuse from Asia!"...

... but the chances are you won't be  :) 

Actually, she will probably be from Asia, but young and beautiful ?  No chance !

Offline scutty brown

As expected, stolen photo from 2016 or earlier
External Link/Members Only  - second photo

around 50 instances on Baidu
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 03:35:36 pm by scutty brown »

Offline paul01

hats off to all forum helpers where would we be without you

Offline chrishornx

As expected, stolen photo from 2016 or earlier
External Link/Members Only  - second photo

around 50 instances on Baidu

excellent work Scutty

Offline paul01

actually got answer on phone for this place and it is a Chinese massage shop on Manchester road warrington called orange spa...not been but might give it a go why it is a shop....WA1 3AB
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 02:30:54 pm by paul01 »

Offline Backstreetboy

xxxxxxxx Spa "young chinese girls do" all sorts of things

c/f Happy Spa and Angel Spa adverts?????

Offline paul01

actually got answer on phone for this place and it is a Chinese massage shop on Manchester road warrington ..not been but might give it a go why it is a shop...

Offline sandy2000

actually got answer on phone for this place and it is a Chinese massage shop on Manchester road warrington called orange spa...not been but might give it a go why it is a shop....WA1 3AB

I wonder if this is the old Orange Spa from Manchester now in a different place ?

I don’t think the phone numbers tally but, from the last reviews, they were working out of a flat in the Northern Quarter and said they were looking for new premises in their ads.

Might have to TOFTT if I can sneak to Warrington as I had some good times at Orange Spa Manchester.

Offline knickersorf

Not as good as Orange Spa in Manchester - no FS on offer (at least not for me) - and pricier

No receptionist so a bit chaotic and has a locked door which faces onto a busy junction

Two average/regular looking Chinese women (nothing like the advert photo) - said they are there for two weeks then moving on with new ones coming to the shop

Offline GingerNuts

Not as good as Orange Spa in Manchester - no FS on offer (at least not for me) - and pricier

No receptionist so a bit chaotic and has a locked door which faces onto a busy junction

Two average/regular looking Chinese women (nothing like the advert photo) - said they are there for two weeks then moving on with new ones coming to the shop

When will you be posting your review?