Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karolina Naughty - This is why I don't punt anymore - Frimley - B&S  (Read 1657 times)

2 review(s) for Karolina Naughty (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
6 review(s) for Mulata (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Reggypunt59

External Link/Members Only

I haven't had a 'regular' punt in a few years and just recently I reminded myself why.
Felt 'the urge' a few weeks ago and started planning the punt, Mulata had been on my hotlist for a bit and just came back in the area so (after a bit of a false start) I booked a punt. What followed reminded me why I stopped.
Comms were fine, no problems with calls/texts.
Arrived at the venue on time. Was told on the phone she'd be 10 mins but her 'friend' would answer the door and I could go with her if I liked.
The venue itself was a run-down detatched house on the Camberly side of Frimley. About the worst place I've ever been for a punt.
The door was opened by 'the friend' External Link/Members Only I figured it for a bait'n'switch (I really wanted and ebony babe) but she's Spanish and I had good times with Spanish girls before.

What followed was a fairly dreary half hour pump'n'dump.
The house was clean enough inside (bit drab but I wasn't there for the decor).
Up to the room, paperwork out the way and off with my clothes. On with the mac (owo was extra, like many things) which felt like one of those WW1 issue ones the troops were supposed to wash and re-use.
BJ - 4/5 bobs and she was done.
Sex in doggy, I'd developed the quick impression that although she was okay touching me she wasn't comfortable with me touching her.
Dragged it out for a bit, shot my load, took the offered (cold) shower all the time wonderimg if she was going through my coat pockets, got dressed and left thoroughly unsatisfied.
I did spot Mulata on the way out. I had to wait on the landing as she brought another punter in before I could leave.
Kinda glad I didn't get her, seemed she wasn't having a good day.
Oh and Karolina's profile says 26... I'd stick another 20 on that. She's fit enough but very fake.
£60 Half hour.
Would I go again? Wish I hadn't gone at all but toftt and all that.

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only

I haven't had a 'regular' punt in a few years and just recently I reminded myself why.
Felt 'the urge' a few weeks ago and started planning the punt, Mulata had been on my hotlist for a bit and just came back in the area so (after a bit of a false start) I booked a punt. What followed reminded me why I stopped.
Comms were fine, no problems with calls/texts.
Arrived at the venue on time. Was told on the phone she'd be 10 mins but her 'friend' would answer the door and I could go with her if I liked.
The venue itself was a run-down detatched house on the Camberly side of Frimley. About the worst place I've ever been for a punt.
The door was opened by 'the friend' External Link/Members Only I figured it for a bait'n'switch (I really wanted and ebony babe) but she's Spanish and I had good times with Spanish girls before.

What followed was a fairly dreary half hour pump'n'dump.
The house was clean enough inside (bit drab but I wasn't there for the decor).
Up to the room, paperwork out the way and off with my clothes. On with the mac (owo was extra, like many things) which felt like one of those WW1 issue ones the troops were supposed to wash and re-use.
BJ - 4/5 bobs and she was done.
Sex in doggy, I'd developed the quick impression that although she was okay touching me she wasn't comfortable with me touching her.
Dragged it out for a bit, shot my load, took the offered (cold) shower all the time wonderimg if she was going through my coat pockets, got dressed and left thoroughly unsatisfied.
I did spot Mulata on the way out. I had to wait on the landing as she brought another punter in before I could leave.
Kinda glad I didn't get her, seemed she wasn't having a good day.
Oh and Karolina's profile says 26... I'd stick another 20 on that. She's fit enough but very fake.
£60 Half hour.
Would I go again? Wish I hadn't gone at all but toftt and all that.
O bad luck OP, Sounds really disappointing- Dont give up :hi: punting there are still some good SPs out there. Better luck next time and thanks for the TOFTT.

Offline Billy no mates

You may feel low, but thanks from the rest of us, for the warning  :drinks: