Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SCAMMER WARNING, Tammybaby121  (Read 2459 times)

Offline peterp12221

Had a bad return to punting, must be attracting all the crazy psychopaths.  :dash:

Girl in question
External Link/Members Only

Asks for deposit for an incall and when i said i dont want to pay deposit for an incall she threatened to expose me and is sending me texts saying how intelligent she is and she found "my wife" . Just blocked her number for now.

Offline Dashing

Tammybaby121
+447930088541 / 07930088541
 ttammy199809@gmail.com
'Deposit required on all first time bookings. (Transfer)'  :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 01:45:08 pm by Dashing »

Offline mr.bluesky

:thumbsup: brilliant. Thats made me chuckle. :lol: love the bit about the stains on the back seat and dog hairs. :D

Offline greg101

Thanks, to be fair these rip and run merchants need to be outed.

Offline James

good to play them, i love playing SAgirls who ask for deposit. they make there sob story. get there paypal and dont send.
Although i think you should have blanked her bank account number out. Shesa scammer but still a person and people dont need there personal bank details on the web.
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shed

good to play them, i love playing SAgirls who ask for deposit. they make there sob story. get there paypal and dont send.
Although i think you should have blanked her bank account number out. Shesa scammer but still a person and people dont need there personal bank details on the web.

Under normal circumstances would agree James about not exposing bank details. But in this case who gives a toss. She is a scammer, set-up to steal our money, threaten punters if they don't pay, and she has no conscience or guilt about ripping people off. To me she is filth and gets everything she deserves.

Offline greg101

Under normal circumstances would agree James about not exposing bank details. But in this case who gives a toss. She is a scammer, set-up to steal our money, threaten punters if they don't pay, and she has no conscience or guilt about ripping people off. To me she is filth and gets everything she deserves.

+1

Offline James

Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline greg101

I've had some fun with this bitch.  Multiple payg sim cards.  She's given me 3 different bank account details to pay money into and on one call I could hear kids screaming away in the back ground.  She's a proper winner that one.  Lol.

Offline Brumish