Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SophiaFox_GFE - Lincoln  (Read 1902 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5229565) (6 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Corky

External Link/Members Only

Communication; Everything arranged via phone call.

Location; Lincoln, close to the High Street, close to the edge of the city.

Age; Profile states 29/late 20's. C'mon luv for god sake - no way.

Looks; Facially nothing to write home about. Too much lip fillers and too much cheek fillers looks pretty weird be honest. Stomach has had a tummy tuck and is flat, but if you happen to like thick legs and bubble butts she will be right up your street. She belongs in one of those threads where bubble butts/thick girls are discussed. She has naturally very muscular legs and butt and huge boobs (don't know if they are enhanced or not).The photo's on her profile are obviously airbrushed.

Cost; £70 for an 30 mins.

Personality ; Comes accross as being a dick. Try not to engage in much conversation and get on with the job at hand if you decide to visit....

Services; Massage, which to be fair was pretty good. Oral ok, and she is a reasonably decent shag.

Would I return?
Possibly yes once or twice, purely based on her body type. I probably won't though....

Offline Die_Yuppie_Scum

Thx for the report. Her service seemed more full on going off her parlour reports. Did she DFK?

When you say she comes across as being a dick how so? Is she 1 of those girls that's up herself?

Offline MagicMatt

Had to re-read this 3 times trying to find why its a positive?
Sounds more like a neutral

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Had to re-read this 3 times trying to find why its a positive?
Sounds more like a neutral

I know, I’m same. It reads as a neg actually. I have seen her a DL and found her to be a pervert who is up for anything.

Offline MajorPayne

Looks; Facially nothing to write home about. Too much lip fillers and too much cheek fillers looks pretty weird be honest. Stomach has had a tummy tuck and is flat, but if you happen to like thick legs and bubble butts she will be right up your street. She belongs in one of those threads where bubble butts/thick girls are discussed. She has naturally very muscular legs and butt and huge boobs (don't know if they are enhanced or not).The photo's on her profile are obviously airbrushed.

Personality ; Comes accross as being a dick. Try not to engage in much conversation and get on with the job at hand if you decide to visit....

Services; Massage, which to be fair was pretty good. Oral ok, and she is a reasonably decent shag.
Thanks for the review.  She is too far away but based on your review I'd avoid her anyway.

Offline gbyld87

Thx for the report. Her service seemed more full on going off her parlour reports. Did she DFK?

When you say she comes across as being a dick how so? Is she 1 of those girls that's up herself?

This was exactly my thoughts after reading this report.  I'm not for a moment suggesting that it's wrong, however i'm very interested in how she came across as a dick, as she's right up there on my hot list and i'd hate to turn up and pay 140+ to someone i end up hating.

Thanks for this review either way, as she has very little recent feedback and you might have saved me from a shite experience.

Offline Corky

DFK yeah I guess but it's not full on tonsil tickling and that's what I call DFK. Light tounges I guess it could be described as.

Hard to say really just a vibe I got. There was nothing abrasive about her but again I think you would be hard pressed to find a SP with a genuine personality.

Offline Corky

I know, I’m same. It reads as a neg actually. I have seen her a DL and found her to be a pervert who is up for anything.

What does DL mean?

Offline Corky

Where are her parlour reports?

Offline Die_Yuppie_Scum

Where are her parlour reports?

She was known as Amelia at Cheshire Elite in Crewe. She seems to be working at a few Midlands parlours but no reports up from these.

Offline Corky

I should mention that this was at a parlour.

Offline Corky

Thinking things over I think my report is quite subjective because I happen to like  firm bubble butts and it's a novelty thing for me.

Also i've posted a lot of negatives and I think I may have been swayed by the fact that readers might start to believe I am posting negs just for the sake of it.

The review can be downgraded to Neutral if admin don't mind.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 03:18:42 pm by Corky »

Offline Slippery dave

Working at spangles in Ilkeston as Amelia. Not tried her services yet.