Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE Price increases  (Read 1387 times)

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
GFE have increased their basic rate to £50. An increase of £5. I've noticed their parlour in Manchester also offers GFE service £5 cheaper at £60. TBH I don't think I will be back, I think they have shown contempt for the punter and yes it is only £5, but there's better value to be had elsewhere. I think the cracks are starting show - can't keep good girls, being made to wait sometimes 20 minutes for even the girls to come off their fag break, many reports of GFE service being nothing more than basic, poor attitude from some of the girls. I could be wrong, but it isn't most punters first choice anymore, they are seeing indies.

Offline sheffielder

I havent been in years. It was imo good value for money but the quality of the girls has realy dropped.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Agree it's a buyers market even in Sheffield.

Parlours should be <£100 per hour as there are plenty of Indies that are on that price level.

Many parlours are now bordering on agency rates which tells me they are getting greedy and are taking the piss.

Offline munterhunter

Not been to GFE for ages. Had some cracking punts there with a blonde polish girl in her mid 20's don't remember her name now.
Have ALWAYS thought they were over priced for service provided. Extra for kissing???!!! You were paying 60 - 65 for a proper gfe at GFE when you could get the full GFE for 50 elsewhere.
It's a buyers market girls and parlours can charge what they like and punters can choose whether or not to pay it.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Not been to GFE for ages. Had some cracking punts there with a blonde polish girl in her mid 20's don't remember her name now.
Have ALWAYS thought they were over priced for service provided. Extra for kissing???!!! You were paying 60 - 65 for a proper gfe at GFE when you could get the full GFE for 50 elsewhere.
It's a buyers market girls and parlours can charge what they like and punters can choose whether or not to pay it.
I saw a blonde Polish girl the name I've got written down is Emily, she told me she was 28, was probably around 2010.

I can remember when I first went. The only extra was OWO £10 the same as Bluebelles, girls either kissed or they didn't. Some did OWO for £45.

Offline One Eyed Snake

GFE have increased their basic rate to £50. An increase of £5. I've noticed their parlour in Manchester also offers GFE service £5 cheaper at £60. TBH I don't think I will be back, I think they have shown contempt for the punter and yes it is only £5, but there's better value to be had elsewhere. I think the cracks are starting show - can't keep good girls, being made to wait sometimes 20 minutes for even the girls to come off their fag break, many reports of GFE service being nothing more than basic, poor attitude from some of the girls. I could be wrong, but it isn't most punters first choice anymore, they are seeing indies.
Totally agree, I haven't been for ages, basically most of they're better girls gone. Libby, Jessica, Candice, there's only Sammy there now who's been there a while. Cherry went indi, it's a shame because it was a really nice place to go. Last time I went I so a young Candice, gorgeous,tall really sexy, I was only in room 10 mins , within a min of getting on bed she was sucking my cock like it was going out of fashion, she wanted to get me out and paid as quick as possible.

Offline munterhunter

I saw a blonde Polish girl the name I've got written down is Emily, she told me she was 28, was probably around 2010.

I can remember when I first went. The only extra was OWO £10 the same as Bluebelles, girls either kissed or they didn't. Some did OWO for £45.
[/quote
Yes that's the Polish Girl I saw I'm not sure whether or not she asked extra for owo if she did I wouldn't have minded because her gfe was excellent. My objection to the pricing at GFE is the way some girls want to charge extra for any service they can and when that includes kissing as they say in Dragon's Den "I'm Out"

Offline cat1144

not been there since Polish Sienna left tbh

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator

Yes that's the Polish Girl I saw I'm not sure whether or not she asked extra for owo if she did I wouldn't have minded because her gfe was excellent. My objection to the pricing at GFE is the way some girls want to charge extra for any service they can and when that includes kissing as they say in Dragon's Den "I'm Out"
She didn't do OWO with me, I only paid £45, so was probably extra. She was the one who told me off for licking her face. A fun girl, I would have seen her again if she didn't retire.

Offline pmuk

Bad news for all. I know many on here favour indies as you generally get a more attentive service but a parlour offers choice and ease of access!

I've never had standard service there though but it seems like an unscrupulous move in their part. I've noticed less and less reviews from here since I first started lurking on this site. Options are looking slimmer and slimmer all round for parlours.

Always been tempted by HoneyPot but never sure if the place would be clean enough with shower options etc.

Unit 8 is a weird one for me as the lady there who runs the place seems to look at me with complete scorn and disdain.

Where else? Diplomat - been there twice in all my years. Very prescriptive service and have not gone back. Paradise Studios - looks decent from outside but there are always loads of cars parked around which makes me think it is full of lurkers treating it like a strip club. Plus it is the most indiscreet parlour I have ever seen.

The others either do not have up to date websites or feature staff who appear  far too old for my tastes.

Manchester is just a bit too far to warrant the trip over there for a half hour session.

Offline kingkong69

When GFE first started many years ago It was a great parlour with pretty girls and good services but it seem to gone downhill recently..

PHassan

I've been reading about people saying GFE going downhill for years now. Personally I have always found the place to be over rated.

If you liked 30 something peroxide blondes with fake tits then yes, it was good. The last girl I saw there was Jessica. She was an attractive brunette who gave an ordinary and average service. The place really is nothing special.

Offline BrumRob

I went earlier this month for the first time in approx 2 years. As someone already stated, the only difference was you had to pay 20 to the bloke on the desk and 45 to the girl in the room.
Quality has always been hit or miss, I used to go once or twice a month, had some 10 minute nightmares and but also some awesome fun. You get a feeling for who will be good when they are introduced, go with instinct. The bad experiences were when only 1 left available and I went ahead Against my better judgement.