Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PinkMissy - Birmingham  (Read 2359 times)

1 review(s) for PinkMissy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Chuckman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30 minutes.

Comms: 5/10. The meeting was arranged by text for two hours later. Her place is in a block of flats in Sheepcote Street. Parked nearby then spent the next ten minutes looking for the place due to it not having a name plate. Transpired I had actually parked just by the door.

As per usual bedroom is decked out in Ikea finery and the bathroom has a selection of Poundland toiletries. Place was clean and plenty of fresh towels in the bathroom.

Who: 7/10. Photos are accurate and at 5'8"-5'9" was taller than I expected. Would say she's in her early 30s and her English functional at best.

Services: 8/10. Had a shower before we started at her request since we were doing rimming. PinkMissy doesn't kiss but compensated for this by having a fondle of her lovely firm boobs. Starting with a decent OWO and she was not adverse to a bit of face fucking. It should be noted that she is a big fan of baby oil which made the OWO a very sloppy one.

Then I was bent over and my cheeks spread in readiness for the rimming. Her tongue was well practiced and felt really nice especially when she followed it up with some hard fingering.
After this it was back to OWO and the baby oil with a bit of light face fucking and fondling thrown in for good measure. Then on with the rubber and onto doggy. Her pussy felt good and was soon cumming. A quick shower and was off.

Attitude: 8/10. Pink is a friendly lady with a bubbly personality who is well-versed in her craft. The downside was her English but then you're not there for social discourse.

Conclusion Wasn't expecting a great deal but turned out into a surprisingly good punt. Pink has a nice personality and carried out the services required with aplomb. Half an hour is plenty and as for the baby oil less is definatly more.

Offline Juankerr

Interesting review, thanks Chuckman  :hi:

Offline suttonporksword

Is it just me that finds it baffling that a girl would not have kissing on offer but is quite happy sticking her tongue in the same guys ass?!?!

Ming

Is it just me that finds it baffling that a girl would not have kissing on offer but is quite happy sticking her tongue in the same guys ass?!?!

Would you want to kiss her after her tongue was stuck up your ass?  :vomit:

Ming  :hi:

Donman

Well y would someone stick their tounge in
The shitter but not in the mouth. I am puzzled.

Chuckman

Thinking back there was a couple of bottles of Listerene in the bathroom which does rather point to it being a regular occurrence. Have no idea why she prefers it this way but am glad she does!