Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Happy relaxed massage - Dina- Oldbury  (Read 6669 times)

Offline paul_davis

Happy relaxed massage - advertised on Gumtree
External Link/Members Only

Advert read:-
female staff ... indian .. english offering you full relaxing no hurry massage ... we do 2 and 4 hands massage .. shower use if required.... free parking .... private apartment.. vary quite and relaxing .. 8am to 11pm ... 2 handed massage 30 mins £25.00 45 mins £35.00
.... 4 handed massage 30 mins £40.00 45 mins £55.00 .... come and injoy our magic touch ... plz book if required .

Anyway, little review.

Place is a small flat in Oldbury, near Birmingham New Road

Not had a massage booking before, good though and enjoyed it. Oil is a bit of a nightmare though, and needed a good few showers at home!
HE was included in price

£25 is a bargain and i'll be back again

Creamypants

Thanks for letting us know, about this place.
Can you eloborate a bit more, about the place, about the girl that provided the service?
Do they offer nude or b2b massage?
Is touching allowed?

ffeet

Well that is a bargain.
So I'm guessing that a four hander with HE is only £55 for 45 mins?

Can we have some more info about the girls please and the quality of the HE.

Thanks
ffeet

Offline paul_davis

Thanks for letting us know, about this place.

No stress

Can you eloborate a bit more, about the place, about the girl that provided the service?

1st floor flat, girl was late 30s?

Do they offer nude or b2b massage?  Not that I know, didn't ask

Is touching allowed? She remained clothed, and was busy enough!

Offline JamieEast

Are the girls good looking? Indian?

Massage any good?

HE good technique or?

Offline paul_davis

My girl was English and ok looking and friendly

Get yourself booked in

Dodo

My girl was English and ok looking and friendly

Get yourself booked in
Come on Paul you can do better than that.
What kind of figure, big tits? , shower available?, did you see the Indian girl at all? , what was the place like, was massage on bed or table, what was she knitted out in.
The more info the better as I am sure you appreciate !

toby2

Are the girls good looking? Indian?

Massage any good?

HE good technique or?

Saw the Indian girl. Not very good looking, I am being kind by this statement. I didn't have the heart to walk away when I saw her. Legs are nice but nothing else. Offered massage, hand job, owo, full sex, naked with shower after. Can't remember all of the prices. Massage was ok, hand job fair/reasonable technique (I popped). Friendly and chatty. Paid for half hour, was there about 50min with shower and chatting, so generous with time, if you really want to stay that long. She says that she has very few regulars, mostly one offs. I won't be returning and I don't recommend the Indian girl. She told me that the English girl was very popular but she only does massage with topless HE.

Offline paul_davis

Come on Paul you can do better than that.
What kind of figure, big tits? , shower available?, did you see the Indian girl at all? , what was the place like, was massage on bed or table, what was she knitted out in.
The more info the better as I am sure you appreciate !

Didnt see Indian girl
Clean flat
Table in front room on a table

Didn't shower after

Thanks

Dodo

Didnt see Indian girl
Clean flat
Table in front room on a table

Didn't shower after

Thanks
:dash: :dash:

Offline indian punter

Got myself booked later this afternoon. Will give full review later on.

Dodo

Got myself booked later this afternoon. Will give full review later on.
Have a good one and look forward to your first review.

Offline indian punter

Not too sure if I should write a review. Tis negative as I was stood up.had an appointment at 1300.. Just left as no one responded to phone of txt. Shame as I was looking forward to it... Back on to AW to find someone last minute

Offline paul_davis

Offline indian punter

I just asked for a 2 hand massage and was told there was a free slot at 1300. Ah well nothing gained nothing lost. On to the next one

Offline temptation

I went there yesterday ,  only the Indian woman available , she said the English girl has a hand injury and flu.
The Indian woman is called Emma and has been around a bit , I've seen her before in a place at Stirchley and Kings Norton. Not that I am a fan of hers each time was a surprise too see her there!! . Not the best looking but a decent body , massage pretty poor but she is friendly and a decent he.
I paid £30 for 30 min topless massage with he , touching allowed and I did manage to finger her a bit without her complaining , she did feel pretty tight.
It's a nice clean first floor flat in a discreet location. She does do full service but says she needs a weeks notice for some reason. Like when I have seen her before she reels off a list of services and prices as she massages you but I can't remember it was such a long list.
Decent location and price so will return if I can get to see the English girl next time.

bonza12

yeah also been there,
got the same as temptation said but never had topless but did slip a finger in. reels of a list of things she does, if i remember right oral was extra 10, sex was extra 30 i think.
nice enough indian girl (personality) but not the best boat race, says shes mid 30s , + 10 i think.

now i don't mind a natter but the girl can gas, i just wanted to chill as i was still hung over.
okay massage and decent finish.
would go back but just to try the english girls and at £25 its a bargain.
oh yeah as mentioned before the oil, pretty tough getting off.

Offline paul_davis

Here again last night
Topless massage, with HE from Dina

Touching was allowed, but didn't really push it. Felt massage was a little rushed, but, left happy.

Had a shower this time and bumped into Emma the Indian girl. Not my cup of tea at all!

Offline Gogglebox69

Can you describe the two ladies in terms of appearance please mate?
Age, body type etc

Offline Spurt

Was here the other day and the old saying that you get what you pay for rings through. I opted for 2 girls topless including HE for £50 which was value for money.
The Indian lady allowed some light fingering whilst the English with a great smile and attitude finished me off.
However I doubt if I would return.  But,Never say never!