Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Kisser - Dudley  (Read 3448 times)

7 review(s) for Miss Kisser (5 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline TopLover13

Met Melissa few weeks back now at a popular hotel chain in Dudley.

Fee £90
Location Dudley
Comms Great

The fee was definitely worth the service.
Location was a nice clean and popular hotel located in easy reach good parking
Text fired off followed with a phone call and meet arranged for around 4 that evening, everything was spoken about and I was ready, arrived and room number given and off I trot.

The Meet

Made my way up to the room and approached the door, the famous behind the door trick and I entered she was dressed in black and red full stockings and suspenders looking absolutely stunning, sorted the paperwork and had a chat as I started to rub my hands all over that sexy body, knelt down and turned her round to get a look at that arse OMG what a sight I pulled it to the side and started to eat her hole. Stood up and she got my fella out and went to town lovely OWO and eye contact, onto the bed and I needed to lick her, so moist and I couldn’t wait anymore on with the bag and into missionary for a while then follwed up with some doggy I had to blow, bag filled and satisfied, got dressed and some more small talk before leaving great meet and would see again.