Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nana_Thailand - Wolverhampton - Bait and Switch  (Read 1759 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6907722) (8 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline prince2

External Link/Members Only

I arranged to see Nana in Wolverhampton. Communication very good, obviously not the WG. Probably someone in Thailand. In fact a Thai girl told me recently that there is quite a large organization in Thailand with a lot of Thai girls on their 'books'. Its big business now. Not just a woman sitting in her kitchen with a phone.

Venue was a nice apartment near the old Rail Station in Wolverhampton. Bit difficult to locate the apartment block in a maize of blocks, not logically numbered.

The girl I got was not Nana. She was nice, did a good job, hence the Neutral rather than Negative. I searched through the Thai girls in the West Midlands to find the girl I had, but I couldn't find her so there isn't any point me giving a detailed review about the girl that I saw. If a punter books with Nana they might get a totally different girl, or even Nana!!!!!!        :scare:

Offline Andywb

External Link/Members Only

I arranged to see Nana in Wolverhampton. Communication very good, obviously not the WG. Probably someone in Thailand. In fact a Thai girl told me recently that there is quite a large organization in Thailand with a lot of Thai girls on their 'books'. Its big business now. Not just a woman sitting in her kitchen with a phone.

Venue was a nice apartment near the old Rail Station in Wolverhampton. Bit difficult to locate the apartment block in a maize of blocks, not logically numbered.

The girl I got was not Nana. She was nice, did a good job, hence the Neutral rather than Negative. I searched through the Thai girls in the West Midlands to find the girl I had, but I couldn't find her so there isn't any point me giving a detailed review about the girl that I saw. If a punter books with Nana they might get a totally different girl, or even Nana!!!!!!        :scare:

Nana is a pretty girl but if the switch was equally as attractive I would probably still go ahead (as u did). Soundd like the service was positive, a part from the switch. How did she look compare to Nana's photos?
Not questioning your neutral for the switch , just curious to know about the other girl, thanks

Offline prince2

The girl that I saw was not as good-looking as the photo of Nana but she gave me a good session. I looked at other Thai girls in the West Midlands but I couldn't see the girl that I visited.