Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anya chinese Erdington  (Read 887 times)

Offline merlot158

There is no link for this the advert has disappeared, just a number  07765335889.
This is part of a chinese group that change the girl every week. The name relates to this weeks offering which I believe changes next  next thursday.
The venue
A ground floor flat in a newish block of flats next to the hospital. A fit for purpose double room with a chair to hold your clothes & a comfy bed.

The girl
About 28 -34 pretty with a nice smile & size 12 with C cup breasts with chapel hat pegs heading south.
Unshaven very hairy pussy.

The action
Anya didn't want to disrobe until she'd massaged me. Starting on my back with very light oily strokes, not sensual & no where near the important bits or cc swipes. She was not keen to stop or remove her clothes until I insisted.
She doesn't like receiving oral or fingers nor having he pussy stroked all she wanted was another £20 to give me oral without.
I tried stroking her breasts but she said they were tender so only light touching of the nipples.
At this I gave up & told her was one of the worst punts I'd ever been on with this group, got dressed & left still with a full bag.
The cost was £60 for 30 mins.
So stay clear for the next week & if anyone knows where they go from here it may help others avoid her.
I called the maid a little later to complain & was promised a discount next time! :dash: