Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barby slut & posh Sophia - Willenhall  (Read 3508 times)

1 review(s) for barbyslut (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline W_Punter

A morning meeting in Brum allowed me a little time to pop over Walsall way for a frolic with Barby and Sophia. I made the appointment last week and coms were all spot. Given the number and address this morning so off I went. Place in Wilenhall is easy to find and I was greeted at the door by a fella who introduced me to Barby and Sophia. Both ladies were dressed to impress and put a smile on my face so off to the bedroom where they proceeded to strip me with plenty of interaction with both ladies and with each other. I'd opted for a quickie so just enjoyed the fondling, fingering, sucking and kissing before giving both ladies a well received coating. All in all a great punt and I'll be back for another 3sum. I'd also happily go meet either lady solo. :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only

Online Punterperson1971

A morning meeting in Brum allowed me a little time to pop over Walsall way for a frolic with Barby and Sophia. I made the appointment last week and coms were all spot. Given the number and address this morning so off I went. Place in Wilenhall is easy to find and I was greeted at the door by a fella who introduced me to Barby and Sophia. Both ladies were dressed to impress and put a smile on my face so off to the bedroom where they proceeded to strip me with plenty of interaction with both ladies and with each other. I'd opted for a quickie so just enjoyed the fondling, fingering, sucking and kissing before giving both ladies a well received coating. All in all a great punt and I'll be back for another 3sum. I'd also happily go meet either lady solo. :yahoo:

Phttps://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=1418582

How much was it and was it nearer Willenhall or nearer Walsall,also what does the other lady look like.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 03:32:49 pm by Punterperson1971 »

1 review(s) found for barbyslut linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline W_Punter

How much was it and was it nearer Willenhall or nearer Walsall,also what does the other lady look like.

I paid £70 for the duo for a 15 min quickie but there was no clock watching and I'd say it was closer to the 30 mins. The booking was made through Barby' profile and the link for Sophia is there. The place is actually Willenhall.

Offline hairymonster

Barby is an absolute star.  :wackogirl:

Just never get off work for the daytime slots she does each month.

Sophie is attractive, but I found her too passive.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 09:52:51 pm by hairymonster »