Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bearwood new TCM  (Read 1954 times)

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I was in the area on Sunday afternoon and decided to sample one of the TCM places in Bearwood.

I drove up Poplar Road but couldn’t park near the TCM place there. So after mooching around the residential roads behind the High Street I managed to park within a few hundred yards of the High Street so decided to try the newer establishment.

External Link/Members Only

It’s located on the High Street between Rutland Road and the Bear Tavern. It’s on the left as you come from Hagley Road. The entrance is quite public and I did debate whether to look elsewhere but it was quiet on a Sunday afternoon so I went for it. In my opinion it’s just the same as entering the old massage places that were on Bristol Road and Pershore Road years ago. You were entering an establishment that said “Massage” in a neon sign. That didn’t bother me then and it doesn’t bother me now. I know others will feel different but it’s my business where I go and what I spend my hard-earned on. I used to live in the area but moved away several years ago so the chances of being spotted were remote.

So I ventured in, the door was open and I was expecting a vestibule entrance but you go straight in to a reception desk. There was a pretty Chinese woman sat there messing with her phone. She was petite and as I later discovered had a lovely arse. There was a price list on the wall with the usual £40 for an hour massage. There was also a £50 VIP hour massage and I asked what the difference between the two was. The language barrier meant that I still don’t know so I opted for the standard £40. Into the first room on the right which was large and smelt fresh. I undressed and waited for my masseur. At this stage I’d assumed that the girl on the desk was the receptionist but when she entered the room I was pleased.

She’s one of those Chinese women whose features are more western than Oriental. Yes she’s clearly Chinese but some of them have more European features. She took her jacket off to reveal a tight top and jeans that must have been sprayed on. I was very pleased!

I lay down and she stood at the top of the table over my head as she began massaging  my back. As she reached down she pressed her tits into the back of my head, a very good sign. She then asked if I wanted hard, soft or medium. I went for a soft massage and what followed was the most teasing and erotic fingertip massage that I’ve ever experienced. She pushed all of my buttons and my cock was stirring before she’d even brushed against my sac. She knew exactly what she was doing. On the turn I was offered B2B for £50. The language barrier was a problem here but with the help of google translate I told her that £40 was the going rate everywhere else so she settled for that.

What followed was easily one of the best B2B experiences that I’ve has in a TCM place. She licked and kissed all over my body - sadly missing my cock - and caressed me in a way that kept me on edge for ages. She then lay down and opened her legs so I took advantage and enjoyed RO on her. She was fresh and soaking wet. I easily brought her off, it wasn’t faked and she was shaking and looked startled. I went again and she came again this time she squirted, I do love a squirter! Back on to the bed whilst she handled my cock skilfully bringing me to a deep orgasm. We then lay together like lovers. I wasn’t too comfortable with this and would happily have dressed and left despite there being 15 minutes left. Via google translate she told me she loved me, that I had a lovely cock and smelt fragrant. Yeah right love!

Her name was either Emilia or Estelle but I’m afraid I don’t actually remember. She was attractive, petite and had small tits with a decent bit of cuppage going on. Lovely dark brown nipples and a trimmed pussy complete the look. If I could have fucked her I would have but as usual that’s never an option in TCM places.

So £40 massage and another £40 for additional services was a fantastic way to spend an hour on a Sunday afternoon! I did ask her how long she was there for as the girls move around. The language barrier preventing a response. This was as I was going out of the room so there was no time for google translate.

The only negatives were a lack of wipes, no refreshments or shower offered. The ad mentions showers and refreshments but I didn’t see or wasnt offered either. The lack of wipes was disappointing, my fingers and face were soaked from her juices. However I nipped into the Bear Tavern afterwards to use their toilet and to wash my hands and face.

All in all I’d definitely go back, although who you see is a lottery thanks to the conveyor belt approach of these establishments.

Offline Beamer

Great review JJF- very informative- thanks  :hi:

Offline Goldfinch

An enjoyable read-thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Offline Littlefoot

Great review jjf  :thumbsup:

Sounds as if you got your monies worth there. I’ll have to try the place.

minge

OP’s experience mirrors my own. I had an absolutely spot on hour with a lovely looking size6/8 chinese lass a couple of weeks ago, I only know it was a different girl to the one JJ had as the girl I saw was completely shaven.
One of the pluses for me was that the lass I saw gave me a bloody good rub down with a steamed towel at the end.
For those who haven’t been I suggest you visit.

Online Jasonk71

VIP massage is in the VIP room. It is a stone massage with special oils.  Just got told this by text

minge

Bloody Hell, tried to book my second visit with Tina or my first with JJ’s discovery. They didn’t recognise the name ‘Emilia’ who JJ saw and hold me Tina had gone back to school  :scare:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 01:53:00 pm by minge »

Offline Littlefoot

Bloody Hell, tried to book my second visit with Tina or my first with JJ’s discovery. They didn’t recognise the name ‘Emilia’ who JJ saw and hold me Tina had gone back to school  :scare:

I just popped in, some not very attractive woman on offer. I didn’t stay when I saw them. Went to the other place up the road instead. Not good. Review pending.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I don’t remember her name but it certainly began with an “E”. It definitely wasn’t Tina anyway.

Offline watsey

Great review JJF.
On my list now if I get the chance to go over there.
Cheers :hi:

minge

Guys, the health warning on this place I suppose is be prepared to walk when the rough  uns are on duty. If you are lucky enough to get a good one then it’s bingo :wacko: