Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cassie for you Shropshire  (Read 893 times)

2 review(s) for Cassie for you  (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Boundless

External Link/Members Only

Well, as promised I TOFTT.
It was fucking abysmal! One of the worst punts ever.

Arranged by text and given postcode, she lives in Bishops Castle in Shropshire.
Arrived and was given address, a modern flat and parking nearby.
She opened the door in dressing gown and slippers, it was obvious she'd made no effort to prepare. Her hair was tied back, no make up and tbh she's not the best looking girl in the world. However, I've had plenty of good punts with girls who aren't great lookers. The place was a tip, no carpet and rubbish everywhere, I did consider walking at that point but I suppose I was swayed by her positive feedbacks on AW thinking that it would be OK.

Into the bedroom, obligatory telly on, gave her the dosh, she took the dressing gown off to reveal nothing but a thong. She is tanned all over and has got quite a decent pair of tits on her. Asked if I wanted a massage to which I agreed. Massage was pathetic, a couple of minutes of pissing about stroking my back, she then suggested oral. To be fair her technique was good and probably because I'd restrained for a week before I had to stop her for fear of arriving too soon. We manoeuvred next to each other, I went to kiss her but her mouth remained firmly closed, so I stroked her tits but she was totally unresponsive, which went on for about 5 minutes.
At this point I did seriously consider walking but thought what the fuck, I won't get the dosh back so might as well fuck the frigid cow. Got her to give more oral, little Sam had lost all interest by now, but he did revive enough for her to put the condom on (with her mouth I have to say). I wasn't going to piss about with different positions so fucked her in mish, got her legs up behind my arms resting on my shoulders and gave her a good pounding. The sight of her lying there wasn't terrifically erotic and she gave me no encouragement but did I manage to cum, probably mostly due to abstaining.
Cleaned up and I fucked off asap.
Time from car to car, approx 25 mins.

This punt was almost exactly the same as all my other dire punts.
No kissing, no response and lying there totally inert. I can't be the only bloke that this has happened to, yet they seem to get great feedback. Each time I tell myself that I'm only going to go with girls recommended on UKP, this time I mean it!
The worst thing is, my previous punt was with Michelle Independent! Hero to Zero sums it up.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 11:39:37 am by Boundless »

Offline Fabaceous

Thanks for the review.
This girl always pops up on my searches in and around Shrewsbury.
On the black list now.
 :thumbsup: