Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best b2b/tantric/edging/erotic type experience in the UK  (Read 2836 times)

Offline Miller2014

Hi all

So I have a thing for massages these days and am looking to go see some top providers of b2b. I love nothing more than a slow/sensual erotic type of massage that could lead to he, owo or even more. Ive visited a few over the years and really enjoy it. I prefer small petite woman but thats not a deal breaker. Anyway I have a few weeks travelling all over with work and was hoping to get some ideas for the best providers who are currently working up and down the country

Would appreciate any recommendations

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Please do not post the same question in more that one place.

Offline Miller2014

sorry i posted the other one in the wrong section

Offline catweazle

bump

Stop it. Bumping your own thread is a no-no. If it's not getting answers, just let it die.

Offline jonny_boy_1968

Of the ladies I've seen and are currently working, Id recommend Kristina_J External Link/Members Only

On my hot list still to see (and generally picked up from honourable mentions here/on other sites: Helen Ripley External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Offline Miller2014

thanks will have a look at both

Offline Jonestown

Anyway I have a few weeks travelling all over with work and was hoping to get some ideas for the best providers who are currently working up and down the country

You would get a better response if you identify what towns/areas you will be visiting, rather than say all UK.

Online Stevelondon

You would get a better response if you identify what towns/areas you will be visiting, rather than say all UK.

Hey the man says he’s travelling all over with work...... so be it.

There’s a fantastic girl in the outer Hebrides by the name of Shelly. I’ll try and get her contact details  :D

Offline sharkman2017

Boy her profile is a book  :thumbsdown:

Of the ladies I've seen and are currently working, Id recommend Kristina_J External Link/Members Only

On my hot list still to see (and generally picked up from honourable mentions here/on other sites: Helen Ripley External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 08:34:18 am by daviemac »