Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: In Dawlish, any recommendations for a half hour?  (Read 877 times)

Offline Generalstockinghead

As the title really, I'm away for a week and would like to endulge if I can. Any parlours, HE massage places or recommended Indies who do short notice for a quick roll in hay when sneaking off allows?

Offline Quiet Man

Dawlish? Really?  It’s the Costa Geriatrica - nice beach and soft ice cream van doing good value 99s near the railway station. Sedate Tea Shops which close at teatime”. Hope this helps?

Offline anonymouse72

Dawlish? Really?  It’s the Costa Geriatrica - nice beach and soft ice cream van doing good value 99s near the railway station. Sedate Tea Shops which close at teatime”. Hope this helps?

+1
Unless External Link/Members Only resurfaces you're going to have to go to either Exeter, Torquay or Newton Abbot.

Well all of those places are doable, any other suggestions while I enjoy my 99 and cream tea.

Offline joninbristol

Well all of those places are doable, any other suggestions while I enjoy my 99 and cream tea.

You'll probably be seeing more 99 than 69  ! :D
South-west of Bristol, aside from Taunton there's next to nothing apart from in coastal towns, unless sheep are your thing.:scare:
It's mostly moor land and retirement places down there, not much demand, money or population to sustain business of any type.

Best general advice is to focus on Exeter, Taunton and maybe Weston/Bridgwater at a long push.
For Dawlish, Exeter's probably the best combination - a short trip, and probably best for choice, but that's relative to the other places suggested.

Plymouth is another option, about one hour's car journey, Barnstaple is a long and slow trip and only occasionally has something happening (don't bother mostly). Otherwise it's Newton Abbott and Torquay as already mentioned.
:hi:

« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 01:33:48 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Fuzzyduck

You'll probably be seeing more 99 than 69  ! :D
South-west of Bristol, aside from Taunton there's next to nothing apart from in coastal towns, unless sheep are your thing.:scare:
It's mostly moor land and retirement places down there, not much demand, money or population to sustain business of any type.

Best general advice is to focus on Exeter, Taunton and maybe Weston/Bridgwater at a long push.
For Dawlish, Exeter's probably the best combination - a short trip, and probably best for choice, but that's relative to the other places suggested.

Plymouth is another option, about one hour's car journey, Barnstaple is a long and slow trip and only occasionally has something happening (don't bother mostly). Otherwise it's Newton Abbott and Torquay as already mentioned.
:hi:

Mya is good fun if you can catch her.
External Link/Members Only

Offline houseboot

As the title really, I'm away for a week and would like to endulge if I can. Any parlours, HE massage places or recommended Indies who do short notice for a quick roll in hay when sneaking off allows?

Lots of Reviews here as "Thaibam"

Lots of Reviews here as "Thaibam"

Absolutely spot on mate, thanks a lot for the recommendation, she was spot on.  I'll post a review when I get a minute, but wanted to say thanks

Offline torbayfecker

Absolutely spot on mate, thanks a lot for the recommendation, she was spot on.  I'll post a review when I get a minute, but wanted to say thanks

She's quality, seen her many times and her technique is second to none.

Offline Colston36

Does endulge mean your last chance to have sex? Dawlish an unpromising venue, I'm afraid.

Offline southcoastguy

In you can get to Newton Abbot then Bebebelle is a must I have seen her a couple of times and she knows how to drain your balls. She has given me the best blow job I have ever had and she takes every last drop down her throat. She also fucks doggy and enjoys having her hair pulled
Give her a go. External Link/Members Only

Offline anonymouse72

In you can get to Newton Abbot then Bebebelle is a must I have seen her a couple of times and she knows how to drain your balls. She has given me the best blow job I have ever had and she takes every last drop down her throat. She also fucks doggy and enjoys having her hair pulled
Give her a go. External Link/Members Only

One day my curiosity will get the better of me and I'll give her a go. With the current climate of extortionate prices or dodgy profiles it may be sooner rather than later.