Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to punting - looking for price help  (Read 1169 times)

Offline Jzle

Hi,

I'm new to punting (though had a few 'massages' before) - I saw a girl I quite liked off backpage, so contacted her and without really thinking a lot, asked her for her rates, which are £200/h then booked a date/time. I've since done a bit of looking around and it seems that 200 is a bit on the steep side for an incall hour. Am I wrong? If I'm not, and that is very overpriced, do I try to negotiate with her or just cancel?

Edit: forgot to mention, she's in Central London.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 01:24:07 pm by Jzle »

Offline Jimmyredcab

I would look elsewhere rather than try to negotiate, unless she is an absolute superstar £200 an hour is far too much, even for Central London.   :hi:

Offline tantric talents

Yes I agree £200 is on the high side and when I find one I quite fancy she tends to go straight into the £200 or more hotlist, which I then rarely look at again. Saying that I have now just checked and found 52 girls in it!!

Offline Jzle

Hmm ok. Do you have any recommendations? I'm looking for south/east London, busty and preferably black/mixed. I tried aw but didn't really have much luck.

Offline tantric talents

Looked in my UKP hotlist and it was surprisingly devoid of ebony girls in the East and Southside despite my being a bit of a fan too.
I think you need to go back to AW, don't tick too many preferences criteria  - apart from limiting to your London area -and just spend some time sifting through the incall recently logged on lists.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 02:23:59 pm by tantric talents »

Offline Jzle

Yea incall only. Is aw the only recommended site then? Backpage seems semi ok as long as you weed out the fakes, but maybe I'm wrong :D

Offline tantric talents

Well you could try vivastreet or a local agency perhaps or even External Link/Members Only  or similar.
At the end of the day most of the VFM girls will be on AW.

Offline Jzle

Ah ok. Will take a better look there

Type_O_Negative

If she is a real sexbomb and your type - go and treat yourself. You work hard - you play hard  :wacko:

I hardly ever go for more than £100 per hour. But sometimes i pay more. The most expensive WG i was with wanted £150. But it is still less than £200 per hour  :hi:

At the end of the day - it's up to you...

Offline Jzle

Nah it was a 40 yr old, fantastic knockers and all but not worth that ^^

Domino20

What would be the going rate for an overnight outcall in Central London?

Consider it for reverse bidding - advance notice of a week.