Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: erica-love anyone tried?  (Read 2034 times)

Offline loner

Offline loner

I called them and they said I was a liar!!!!???  wtf LOOOL

I think its safe to assume they are a bait and switch....

yumyum3

Another Romanian group. Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

Offline boomting_

Recently added her to my HL too.... Loving the look of here.... Although her thighs look huge so maybe she's big in person :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

billlybob

Not seen her, but have seen three girls there. All exactly as pictures. 1, Mary, was excellent. Extremely good looking grea body, very clean and good skills. Only there a short time though. Next was poor. Exactly as pics but not too clean in the hygene dept, was arms length service and wanted to get me off as quick is possible. Third was better but not as good looking as the first. Bathroom is poor and shower was not working each time I went which might explain the hygine issues of the second! Seen good reviewed of Erika, so maybe worth a punt...

billlybob

Sorry...ignor my post, I thought it was Erika naughty, not Erika love... :dash:

nudda

seen her in London. bit quiet but v v hot and happy to accomodate

Offline viktor1080

I never use derogatory terms for anyone but this girl is full of shit she use to work in Earl's court....yes, she looks exactly like her pictures and pretty but I rather fuck a rubber doll than her...IMHO she might be trafficked as well...cos I remember I went crazy at her place as it was full of smoke and her service was shit..