Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jaysexybird1 - Warwick/Leamington  (Read 1305 times)

TJ65

I am new to punting, decided to try it and glad i did.

I met 'Jay' through AW. Good comms there, and then through phone.
£60 for 30 mins with owo, ro, titwank, fk and protected pen on offer. Nice price and services i thought.
I picked her up between leamington and a small villagge just outside there. Rang her when i got there to say i was waiting. She arrived about 5 mins later and looked pleasant and very curvy which i like with an attractive face. She wore normal civvie clothes.

We drove about 10 mins into the country to a wooded area which was discrete. There she pulled her top up revealing big nice titties. I played with them, they are very sensitive, while we kissed. This got me nice and hard.
We then got out of my car, walked into the woods a little bit and she had a blanket she put down.
Her kissing, titwanking, owo sucking and fucking skills are very good. She kept me hard throughout although i had to help her put the condom on, as bb was not on offer at all. She stripped off and helped me remove my jeans. Bodywise she is curvy big tits that are very nice and large tum and bum, so no lies on her looks. Meaty pussy with long lips which looked and smelt clean. She isn't perfect, but i like a bbw.
We fucked in standing doggy, doggy and missionary. No probs here and i could feel her cumming on me quite a few times. She was trying not to be to loud.
Finished by having a deepthroat facefuck and came down her throat, although she did choke a bit.

I enjoyed the meet and the outdoor fuck. We did all that was on offer. She is friendly and pleasant, attractive/average face, nice to fuck and i will again. She does need to work on putting condoms on better and i hope she will be less nervous in the future.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Barney31

Mmmm, a positive review posted by someone who only joined today and follows a very negative review from Nessie23. Your real name wouldn't be Jay would it?    :blush:

Offline Littlefoot

This review is highly suspicious  :thumbsdown:

Flunt

Good job you didn't step in some bullshit

Offline icedance47

Lol, the state of this review right after nessie23's.

"bb was not on offer at all" Its like a direct call and response to the other review. Are we to take from this that you asked for bb, TJ?

TJ65

I was down in the area for works AGM. Only get to punt real rarely. Saw her add, liked it and her. Yes i asked if the lass did bb, as if a lass says yes, i steer well clear.
After we fucked i wanted to leave a review cause she was good and is new.  :thumbsup: