Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Giaxo - Chinatown  (Read 3476 times)

51 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5661814) (45 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline MikePuntingJourney

Date: Late August
1 hr incall @ £200
External Link/Members Only

First time sseeing Gia, the buidling was on a busy street in chinatown, lots of footflow.

Gia has a great body, petite, firm and great breasts.

Showered and through to the bedroom, Gia is great to talk to and we shared our experiences to date.

Gia was keen to get my boxers down and soon enough we started with OWO, very good and encouraged me to be rough, she suggested we try her head over the edge of the bed and i started to thrust fairly vigourously. various positions, including me standing infront of the mirror.

Everything was very energetic, including cowgirl, missionary, doggy. I did have to stop myself from coming early a few times. Finished with a blowjob infront of the mirror, ball sucking while i jerked off and soon enough came over Gia's face - not as a full of a load as i wouldve liked hitting her lower face, left and right of her mouth however Gia definitely takes it well with no shying away.

Overall a great meeting, i did finish early and started the second blowjob, i didnt want to rush another facial so enjoyed the blowjob until time was up.

I have noticed my performances have been lacklustre (as per my next review) than what they have been in the past mainly due to other stressors so will look forward to continuing with more reviews and better punts hopefully over the next few months when i am less stressed!!

Offline vicky7185

Superb!! she is on my list.. will try and make it one day.. stress is a killer, but again who doesnt have it and thats why we are here to de-stress :)

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 385
will try and make it one day..

Would that be a contribution to the site in the form of a review?

I can see looking at your log in history your not here as often as most and you didn’t log in for a whole year previously, but in 9 years I’m sure you could have shared a punt?

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 385
Hi

Been a silent punter who is a big fan of this forum. THis place had saved me some good amount of money.

Paints a bit of a picture to be honest matey and not a good one
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 03:04:23 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline patelprat

Impossible to get hold of as she hardly checks her AW emails!

At least not the ones I send.

Offline MikePuntingJourney

the first few emails i did nto get a response becuase i left it a bit too late after her dates were announced on her profile. when  emailed with plenty of time i got a response instantly - could have just been luck tbf.

Online Dock

Have tried to get a response my but never get anywhere