Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chocolate Treat 4 U - Blackheath  (Read 3209 times)

7 review(s) for CHOCOLATE TREAT 4 U (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline Jondon69

External Link/Members Only

Comms: arranged over a phone call.. she answers the phone herself no secretary or pimp involved.

Location: fairly discreet block of flats that are set back on lee road... free parking close by ...

The SP: i would say she is probably middle aged... somewhere around the 40 mark... nice looking milf.. facially shes fairly pretty .. body is what you would expect from an older bird.. nothing too tight but at the same time not sagging all over the place... nice ass and tits with a slight belly but not to the point its off putting ... basically a nice body you would expect from a milf who isnt gym toned... i would say her profile pictures are a good representation of her.

Service: she is a nice friendly lady who made me feel welcome as soon as i arrived. Soon as i saw her i just wanted to jump on her cause i love a milf and ebony women so she ticked the right boxes. We exchanged paper work got that out the way.. drinks on offer and shower facilities.. we basically went through the motions ... shes happy to go with the flow and follow your pace.. plenty of foreplay... no OWO and kissing which was a bummer as im sure i read on 1 of her previous reviews that she did OWO and kissing so was a bit disappointed by this.. but the foreplay was nice shes happy to give oral for as long as you like ..technique was nice... her hygiene is good .. nice tit wank.. we tried plenty of positions and finally finished in the bag.

Would definately recomend and would definately go back for another visit. Shame about the OWO and kissing ... some would probably say £80 for half hour with no OWO and no kissing is poor value for money ... but the fact i found her attractive, shes warm and welcoming and provides a great no rush service she makes up for it.