Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy Ravishing Battersea  (Read 1732 times)

46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5338030) (40 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline Ayotallah_humanely

External Link/Members Only

Messaged via AW a few days before to get her number then arranged time by SMS in the morning for a same day evening meeting. Comms clear and prompt. £150 for one hour. Late February meeting.

Not a huge amount to add to prior reviews really. Roxy is an enthusiastic and willing service provider. She's one of them where she's probably a 6 out of 10 physically /facially (tits a let down in particular) but 10 out of 10 for performance and gusto.

Services provided: Round 1 was DT OWO with modest face fucking, RO and fingering, sustained pounding in variations of missionary then, the highlight of the session, anal in standing doggy while i played with her clit and nuzzled her neck. FK throughout though got the feeling this was the one area she was slightly holding back.

Lovely chat in between rounds she's actually pretty bright and engaging.

Roxy then provided a so so massage but, in conjunction with more OWO got me in the mood for Round 2: her on top for an extended time and she got wetter than a spastics chin. Alas i rarely cum twice and I went soft before I came this time. Little more chat and then a shower before I left a few minutes over the hour.

Left very satisfied and I'd say great VFM and genuinely one of the better punts of recent times for me. Would happily return.

Location ok block of flats reasonably discreet and no concierge, buzzed in promptly by Roxy. Bedroom good with big mirror, bathroom fit for purpose.